• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

weather thread number xb4456

kuba

TRIBE Member
holy shit. its REALLY pounding now out here in miserysauga. I cant see past 1 KM off the 7th floor window. Good thing IM at work today :rolleyes:

on that note, anyone know if www.nerdsonsite.com is a good PC technician company?

finary

TRIBE Promoter
i dont know about their nerdariffic abilities, but they have pretty flashy vw beetles. thats gotta count for something.

kuba

TRIBE Member
it counts for brand recognition.

Im tired of getting some goons to fix this piece of shit laptop.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by finary
i dont know about their nerdariffic abilities, but they have pretty flashy vw beetles. thats gotta count for something.

yarg... i saw one of these cars a few weeks back...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I wish they'd send people home early.

I don't think they'll do that at my work, they're asking people to work overtime??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's great to work for a bank that cares about the well being of it's employees instead of money.:rolleyes:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
they really should send you all home early, its terrible out, I can barely see out the window, the DVP looks terrible, barely plowed and shit. Glad im safe and sound and warm at someone elses house.;)

Stan

TRIBE Member
Fuck, man. They sent us home early YESTERDAY, when there was hardly any fucking snow. TODAY the stupid blizzard hits.:mad:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
they really should send you all home early, its terrible out, I can barely see out the window, the DVP looks terrible, barely plowed and shit. Glad im safe and sound and WARM at someone elses house.;)

We know you're at someone elses' house if you're stating that it's warm. :p