• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weather info

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
Excuse me for living under a rock, but now that the rain is interfering with my life, can someone tell me or link me to why all the rain has come our way, if it will ever end and if I should start to plan a move to Utah :) :p

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Somtimes the summer is wet, sometimes the summer is dry, but on average ... it's average.

Or if you prefer, you can blame the Chinese for altering the weather for the Olympics and diverting all the rain to North America.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Im learning all these cultural nuances now as a real estate agent.
some you can't shake hands with, some you can't close a deal on a certain number day, bla bla bla.
people are fucking weird.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
groovespinna said:
yes.
Ive been surrounded by white people most of my life. (Im from guelph)

lots of asians and brown people moving into the burbs now... not the italian town it used to be

i think i had one brown kid in elementary school

john mc crae public school ftw

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Today is probably the hottest day of the year so far and my AC has not been working since yesterday. Really hope the AC guy shows up today and fixes our centralized AC. At the moment, my place is an oven at 90 degrees Fahrenheit which is 32.22 Celsius.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It's almost as hot as Dubai today. I want to go jump in the lake but there are kilometer-wide rafts of shit floating on top of it.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Today is probably the hottest day of the year so far and my AC has not been working since yesterday. Really hope the AC guy shows up today and fixes our centralized AC. At the moment, my place is an oven at 90 degrees Fahrenheit which is 32.22 Celsius.
Plenty of people dealing with 105F and no AC, so...