• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

We...We...We...Weekend Thread. :-)

G

friday - work then sleep
saturday - sleep, then get drunk as a skunk, then harcore meldown.
Sunday - sleep

starr

TRIBE Member
thursday: plastique...some fraternity friends throwing an event - it's for a good cause!!! - cover is $15 (maybe $10) and all proceeds go to Sick Kids Hospital

Friday: work
Saturday: work
Sunday: homework

i'm guessing there could be a deep b-day event on friday or saturday...so i'd show for that.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by starr:
thursday: plastique...some fraternity friends throwing an event - it's for a good cause!!! - cover is $15 (maybe $10) and all proceeds go to Sick Kids Hospital
</font>
I love how you have to justify going there if you're going to post about it on Tribe.

hehehe...

Pete

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

starr

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic:
I love how you have to justify going there if you're going to post about it on Tribe.

hehehe...

Pete
</font>
i know
i feel so ashamed!
i've never been in the club, i'm kind of scared of the "regular" crowd...what if they convert me to the cheesy side?

seeker

TRIBE Member
this weekend is all about visiting relatives: my brother and his girlfriend are coming to town. should be fun.

i think we're going to go to the Ridout (London), because i'm all about $2 beer.
and of course, it's a nice bar (?!?!?) where i can feel like a dirty old man with no teeth at the burlesque house.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
tonite - bridesmaid dress shopping with my best friends

tomorrow nite - girls nite in...much needed quality time together to drink, smoke and chat.

saturday - sleep!!!! haircut, hang with shawn

sunday - sleep, brothers birthday party, sunday nite slumber party with kevin

sarah

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic:
Friday... who knows...

Pete
</font>
Deep! If you're up for some birthday shenanigans on Friday, email me. I don't have any ideas yet (I suck) but I'll accomodate you to whatever you want to do if you're gonna be in town.

Pete

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Fir3start3r

TRIBE Member
Friday - Get new computer desk; buy a book
Sat. - probably go see a movie (The Count of Monte Cristo)
Sun. - not sure...probably study and watch an old movie...hmmm....Anrnie wins...RAW DEAL!)

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Friday: work then home to the parents
Saturday: run around doing little arends.
Sunday: Eat all parents food and pack the leftovers

jeremy -weekend mission: forget about cigarettes- jive

Rosey

TRIBE Member
hmmm, no plans as of yet...i'd love to go to Hardcore Meltdown but i can't afford to party this weekend.

whatever i do, it will be inexpensive.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Friday: Electro party - Electric Workers @ The Manhattan Club on Balmuto...special guest dj is Elektra from London!
Saturday: drive to Montreal, eat at the best sushi restaurant in the world, hit up a party with a live PA by Miss Kitten & The Hacker!
Sunday: brunch w/Laura, then home to bed!

@m.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

poker face

TRIBE Member
Thursday: Tenacious D concer then to Element.

Friday: Nasa Dance Pub

Saturday: Off to Buffalo to play at Silk Saturdays with Dj's Oliver Ho, and Jubei.(I am pumped about this one!)

Sunday: Recovery!

Rosey

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hardtekfunk:
Friday: Electro party - Electric Workers @ The Manhattan Club on Balmuto...special guest dj is Elektra from London!
</font>
more info please! $$$? the manhatten club on balmuto? balmuto is a short street, did that place used to be called balmuto's triangle?

mingster

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by starr:
i know
i feel so ashamed!
i've never been in the club, i'm kind of scared of the "regular" crowd...what if they convert me to the cheesy side?
</font>
I've been. I'd like to say "It's not so bad", but I can't. Sorry. They did have this cool thing in the bathroom when I was there, don't know if it still is there. When you wash your hands, it's open to the guys taps, and you can't see them, but you can see their hands. It's kinda cool.

Fri: Dunno yet.
Sat: Work, then gonna see a movie. Any suggestions?
Sun: Sleep, watch TV, go to the gym.

Ming.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dimpy

TRIBE Member
after partying last saturday into sunday and then last night on wednesday i don't know if i deserve to post in a weekend thread because it feels like it never ended, but here goes:

friday: sex in the city and maybe element
saturday: deep dish or cevin fisher (3 weeks in a row at system might be a little much)
sunday: sister's bday party and maybe a little sketchy repose at the zone (feels bad just thinking about it)

weekend how i love thee...

matty

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hardtekfunk:
Saturday: drive to Montreal, eat at the best sushi restaurant in the world, hit up a party with a live PA by Miss Kitten & The Hacker!
Sunday: brunch w/Laura, then home to bed!

@m.
</font>

Your weekend sir, sounds quite entertaining. I'm going to have to wait until March 30th to check Miss Kitten and the Hacker out

F - Friends b-day in Guelph
Sa - Looking
Su - Recovering from whatever it is I find on Sa.

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dimpy:

saturday: deep dish or cevin fisher (3 weeks in a row at system might be a little much)

B]</font>

sweet!!im gonna go see Deep Fish here in Ottawa on the 25th..

&lt;---can't wait for this one

Randy

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit