• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WE to the EK to the END thread

Skipper

TRIBE Member
TIGW...time for the weekend thread. What's everyone up to?

Nothing much here:
Wed/Thu/Fri - no plans
Sat - class in the a.m., gym, nice dinner in, maybe a movie? quiet night
Sun - not much, having babsteen and elektron over for a wee oscar night dinner party in the PM
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Busy weekend for me!

Thursday - Birthday party at Bedford Academy, maybe my friends rock show at OMGWTFCOZO

Friday - Besharam for another b-day and possibly Calibre if I'm not dead afterwards.

Saturday - Hopefully finally finding tires for my car, and a UFC party!

Sunday - Oscar Party. Boh!

Monday (day off) - Sprockets Film Festival Recruitment Session
 

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
thursday ~ dinner with my mofo
friday ~ party @ j-joint!
saturday ~ go home to sauga, visit the folks, then its off to play poker, eat tandoori and watch duke play UNC! (reddicks last home game!) then somehow manage to get my drunk ass back downtown for roomie's bday celebrations
sunday ~ wake up drunk, smoke some weed and spend the day/evening shredding blue mountain
monday ~ oi
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
thursday ~ dinner with my mofo
friday ~ party @ j-joint!
saturday ~ go home to sauga, visit the folks, then its off to play poker, eat tandoori and watch duke play UNC! (reddicks last home game!) then somehow manage to get my drunk ass back downtown for roomie's bday celebrations
sunday ~ wake up drunk, smoke some weed and spend the day/evening shredding blue mountain
monday ~ oi

Another Duke fan?...good to hear :D
 

bushka

TRIBE Member
Friday: nothing much
Saturday: The Balanchine Triple Bill! Maybe footwork after.
Sunday: Hanging out with a friend.

Overall, it's going to be a relaxing weekend. Can't wait.
 
Last edited:

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Thursday:enter data all day and night. :cool:
Friday:big meeting with my prof, rent movies and cook in the evening. Be extra demanding and whiny because it's my birthday.
Saturday:maybe daytrip to Fort Erie to visit bf's family.
Sunday:relax, meet up with girlfriends at night to celebrate the glorious day I was born.
Still don't know where to go for dessert, any suggestions? It'll probably end up being Future's or that other place by Bathurst and Queen.
 

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Tonight- Homework
Thursday- Comedy Show
Friday-Gym, Work, then dinner and a movie
Sat- Gym, Homework, jazz club and mexican food
Sunday- Homework
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I wonder why i'm down here
wasting my time,
not making enough for me to survive.

I can't wait until next weekend,
I will meet a new friend,
Take HIM on a date with me.

These thoughts keep me alive,
When i'm down here 9 to 5,
I realise, I realise.


:D not sure what the dilly is yet.....
 

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
thursday: challenge god to a thumb war, maybe a movie after
friday: defeat and colonize the moon, and dancing?
saturday: 100% effective invent fusion, dinner with friends
sunday: me time. followed by capturing a yeti
 

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Friday - Farewell party at the Jjoint
Saturday - recover / clean / try to get to the apple store
Sunday - movies and vids I would imagine.
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I remember once upon a time, the weekend threads were as follows:

Wednesday: Element Club Drink Off
Thursday: Watch Hockey and DRINK ASS OFF
Friday: System Soundbar for DJ X and get retardedly drunk and whacked
Saturday: Guverment Complex Party for DJ X, DJ Y and DJ Z in the Kool Haus
Sunday: Recover, Recover, Recover!

I think we are maturing a bit.
 

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Friday - DEF JUX at the Opera House!!!!

Saturday - supposed to see Raekwon at the Royal York, but I've decided to sell the tickets in exchange for couch surfing in the comfort of my living room

Sunday - repeat Saturday without the hangover
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
Friday: Babysitting? Going away party?
Saturday: Bday dinner for my mom and sister, then maybe some bar in the beaches with old friends.
Sunday: Sleeeeeeeeeeep.
 

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
I remember once upon a time, the weekend threads were as follows:

Wednesday: Element Club Drink Off
Thursday: Watch Hockey and DRINK ASS OFF
Friday: System Soundbar for DJ X and get retardedly drunk and whacked
Saturday: Guverment Complex Party for DJ X, DJ Y and DJ Z in the Kool Haus
Sunday: Recover, Recover, Recover!

I think we are maturing a bit.
aint that your roomie's average weekend? :p
 

kmac

TRIBE Member
Nothing but old movies, reading, tubing and snowpant shopping, horses, and taxes. I'm so sick of everything, and almost everyone, so it's best I just have a low-key weekend.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
by Tuesday at 4:30 I already had the whole effin thing booked up.

thurs: Erica Kelly's bday. should be fun!
fri: a date... i'm not so sure i want to go on. we'll see.
saturday: Tina Dico (one of the vocalists from Zero 7) at The Drake!
sunday: making dins for mom and sis
 

lucinda

TRIBE Member
today: work, workout, pay speeding ticket and snoooooze
Fri: work, exercise and JJOINT!
Sat:Chill with joeseven and Makik...movies and food
Sun:Have friends over for the Oscars
 

Muffin

TRIBE Member
the ballet on Friday, and hopefully seeing an old friend on Saturday - pretty low-key.

might watch the Oscars on Sunday to see how John Stewart does.
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Soulster said:
by Tuesday at 4:30 I already had the whole effin thing booked up.

thurs: Erica Kelly's bday. should be fun!
fri: a date... i'm not so sure i want to go on. we'll see.
saturday: Tina Dico (one of the vocalists from Zero 7) at The Drake!
sunday: making dins for mom and sis

Where's Erica's bday?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top