• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

We Need A Guys Stuff Forum!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
UFC SATURDAY NIGHT? Then onto FYEO to learn Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, and other Slavic languages?

Let mongo know

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Shoeless Jews shows them, right? Maybe do the King/Ossington one or the King/Spadina one. They should have better wings than Philthy's anyway.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Shoeless Jews shows them, right? Maybe do the King/Ossington one or the King/Spadina one. They should have better wings than Philthy's anyway.
The eats at philthy's last time were a little on the horribly-bad side of things. I'd be down with SJ's if they're showing the fight. I'd assume the cover would be the same. Depends on whether they take resos for fight nights though.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
okay, I will call them both tonight and get back to you jokers, Im thinking 10-12 depending upon if you guys bring some folks as well.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Flashy_McFlash said:
I might be bringing 4-5 people...Do you really have to have a reservation? You can't just show up?
I will use my pull at Philthys since it gets very packed, will have to do a reso if we are going to fit everyone at one spot. We were there an hour before the fight and it was pretty tight already.

If we do Yonge and Eg, we are guaranteed a good table, King Street, not so much.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
yeah, any more! Next time will try and book the party room at the Rail for the fight, probably get it for a good rate!

LOL

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
mariazmess said:
k, someone get ChrisD a boys' thread so he can leave the girls alone!!!
Hey now, what are you doing in here, stop stalking me!!!! Take a number for christs sake! You will get your crack at mongo in due time!

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
It would be the "out of control people who are out of control because idiots are trying to control them" forum