• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

We Are Robots - 03/10/06 - NYC

poker face

TRIBE Member
After touring almost all of Manhattan I ended up at a party put on by a production company called We Are Robots. I heard some really impressive tech/house. Konrad Black from Vancouver was suppost to be there but I guess he didn't make it. To be honest it didn't really matter anyways because the dj's I heard were good anyways. Tim Xavier and his girl were there and I got a pleasent surprise when Andrece walked through the door.

Btw Josh B is still gay.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
My review of Robots: Someone ripped a fart and cleared the bar, leaving only Osborne and a sickend bartender....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
JOSHB said:
My review of Robots: Someone ripped a fart and cleared the bar, leaving only Osborne and a sickend bartender....

i remember something similar happening at sound emporium once.

what a strange coincidence that Lee was there as well.

oh well..

poker face

TRIBE Member
These are all lies except for the time with ev.

I went to some party in Brooklyn last night that was fucked up. It was totally illegal and full of artists. They were selling Absinthe, Pot brownies, Booze and Pasta. The place was right fucked with people wearing weird costumes and dancing like freaks. My one buddy got busted outside for pissing because it was so jammed with over 1000 people inside.

poker face

TRIBE Member
Here are photos from that party.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joypopturbo/sets/72057594080820063/

Here are some:

Our crew but my hand is just in the right corner holding a beer:

111654051_c26fb92d56.jpg

Bvllits drinking a beer with a severed foot in his hand:

111658304_613009f5f5.jpg

derek

TRIBE Member
cool. a buddy of mine that lives in brooklyn was tellin' me about that party (the one with pot brownies) when i was talkin' with him today.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
that party looks fucking amazing!

It was a Purim themed rave!
Rubulad Presents on Saturday, March 11: The Donner Party, a Cannibal Carnival and Purim Celebration....

Dress as your favorite cannibal or your favorite character from the Purim story. Check out the Book of Esther in the best-selling book "The Bible,"
for a refresher, or look on the Web. Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Esther

Only in Brooklyn. :D

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:

lol, i let a really nasty stinker out in the lineup to heaven/hell party at the big bop last month.

it pwned the lineup... fucker just WOULDNT go away for minutes, funny thing is... it was windy out.

lol, bitchez.

jimmy c

TRIBE Promoter
fort green is an area of brooklyn.

the party was amazing, kind of this strange, ominous fun going on.

ie - youre standing on the roof partying with freinds having a blast watching the scenery go by, but you cant help thinkning that youre on top of a cavernous 1900's built warehouse and the roof could cave in ant any moment :)

old skool.