• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wayback Machine - How did websites look like back then..

kuba

TRIBE Member
Funny how ebay - google - or yahoo! haven't changed much.

Get something good on the web? STICK WITH IT

*hint hint, alexd :p*

Maui

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
Funny how ebay - google - or yahoo! haven't changed much.

Get something good on the web? STICK WITH IT

*hint hint, alexd :p*

Yeah I looked at yahoo, the only noticeable differnece is a complete lack of advertising. Oh the good old days. :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
I got a "not in archive" but I can see that the url ends in ".cx" so I can guess what internet legend you had going there.
You are smart. Lets hope you're as smart on tribe as you are good in the little rectangle w/ four walls, and a little black ball that doesn't bounce.

p.s. you're going to kill me. I suck.

miss xylene

TRIBE Member
OMG I love this site. It's also great for finding things on sites that have been updated/changed. The only downside, is of course that most of the time the images don't exist anymore (cuz they no longer exist on the server). But meh, if old info on sites is what you are after...... it's great!

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
Taken from the site:

'The White House joined the internet revolution at an early date, but neglected to register the domain whitehouse.com. Now, whitehouse.com (an adult site) gets more than ten times as much traffic as whitehouse.gov."

HAHAHA America...you need big oversized novelty hand that say: we #2

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alma

TRIBE Member
(looking at tribe in 2001) wow, Smiley Jo has been signing off with animations since then. And they're still loading up in the old posts. That's worth a ;)

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Archive.org saved me just the other day, when I discovered that the archives of a mailing list I used to frequent were no long online. Thank goodness archive.org had a copy.