• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

waterballoon in space

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
dude... nerds think of the awesomest stuff ever! I wish i could get a six figure salary for thinking "it seemed like a good idea at the time... in zero g..."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
- Protect the Queen!
- Which one's the Queen?
- I'm the Queen.
- No you're not.
- Freedom!
- Horrible, horrible freedom!

deep

TRIBE Member
That driver's shaft better be made from an inanimate carbon rod, is all I have to say about it

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
dude... nerds think of the awesomest stuff ever! I wish i could get a six figure salary for thinking "it seemed like a good idea at the time... in zero g..."
im sure you could if you really wanted too, chris :)

ps- crazy russians

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
NASA engineer "We spent over 6million dollars developing this pen, so our astronauts can right upside down"
CCCP engineer "Da?"
Nasa Engineer "I bet you don't have a pen this cool"
CCCP engineer "Da... we use pencil"

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
:rolleyes: just more anti-gravity propaganda..
If you were less sarcastic and more observant, you'd see it freely accelerates in a variety of random directions, including almost straight up to the ceiling.

It was probably filmed on a jet following a (nearly) parabolic arc.

rollyrollyrollyeyes

-jM
A&D

djfear

TRIBE Member
deep said:
- Protect the Queen!
- Which one's the Queen?
- I'm the Queen.
- No you're not.
- Freedom!
- Horrible, horrible freedom!
Which led to: "I for one welcome our new _____ overlords" jokes on slashdot. Man I hate those....okay sometimes they're funny, but I mainly hate them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
djfear said:
Which led to: "I for one welcome our new _____ overlords" jokes on slashdot. Man I hate those....okay sometimes they're funny, but I mainly hate them.
anyone who reads the comments on slashdot deserves what they get.