• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Watches!

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Yup!

That's the distributors direct site. They directed me to a few dealers in town but nobody had it in stock.

Still upset the Torgoens were a bit too big for my little wrists. The Junkers is a 40mm and only 11mm thick. Great choice on the watch!

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Yup!

That's the distributors direct site. They directed me to a few dealers in town but nobody had it in stock.

Still upset the Torgoens were a bit too big for my little wrists. The Junkers is a 40mm and only 11mm thick. Great choice on the watch!
Thanks, dude! I'm very happy with the purchase. This watch thing is becoming a serious addiction. I gotta be careful lol...

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Awww yeah

Finally found someone selling a rodina. Inexpensive nice Bauhaus piece to build my collection. Hard to get your hands on.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Cheers!

She's really pretty in the flesh. Fits beautifully too.

Here's my newest buy

Obris Morgan Explorer

Last edited:

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Flipped my first watch.

Sold the Obris Morgan I posted and stepped up a peg. Really got into divers.

Here's the newest baby. Marathon MaraTac Stealth SR1

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
Just a note... If you need a watch repaired there is a watchmaker on the 5th floor of the HNR building at Dundas Sqr that is reasonable and has a good turn around... Can't recall the name but I take my Tag there for battery changes and service...

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Flipped my first watch.

Sold the Obris Morgan I posted and stepped up a peg. Really got into divers.

Here's the newest baby. Marathon MaraTac Stealth SR1

Nice one! Looks like a classier version of the Seiko diver that I have. I love that Nato strap too.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Cheers

I thought she has an MK11/Sinn feel. Shes 46mm. I have a small wrist but divers work well larger imo. I was thinking about doing a seiko mod myself. You have the skx007?

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Cheers

I thought she has an MK11/Sinn feel. Shes 46mm. I have a small wrist but divers work well larger imo. I was thinking about doing a seiko mod myself. You have the skx007?
Yeah, that's the one. It's the only watch I own, but I love it.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
The sar is a nice one. The dial just looks small in that watch. It's settled pretty deep in the case as well which might cause that. Wasn't wowed in the flesh

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Dang

You have good taste sir! Beautiful piece
Every time I read your name I, ionno, just get a little chub.

Anyway, in Nagoya Japan there is a Museum of Industrial Design, which has one display all sorts of things from blenders to automobiles.

There is also a shop there which sells, amongst other things, watches.

The watch I wanted was featured in a Japanese magazine one day and I was like, "I must have this watch." The only place I could find that actually sold that watch was the Nagoya Museum of Industrial Design. So I bought it.

It's designed by Issey Miyake from industrial materials like steel and carbon black.

It's quite nice though it does have design flaws; being that it's made of steel, the black black comes off with wear. I should have just bought the brushed steel version. I see they no longer make this particular version with the steel wristband, instead opting for rubber, probably because of that problem. Anyway it set me back about 490,000JPY2006 so it's not exactly super expensive but it's not cheap either.

It looks fantastic in a fine suit and a dry martini.

It's rare, I kind find a JPG but

http://www.watchismo.com/issey-miyake-to-watch-silan002.aspx

-jM
A&D

Last edited: