• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Watches!

Vise

TRIBE Member
Selling my Sinn U1 if anyone is interested....
Hmm, that is very tempting. If your price is flexible I might be interested... maybe shoot me a PM. I prefer it on the bracelet vs strap but if its a good price and local? My next purchase was likely going to be the Steinhart Apollon I linked a while back as they are supposed to be back in stock this month.

Mind you I really should stop on the watches for now, I picked up these two in January... :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vise

TRIBE Member
^^ who produces that pilot watch? its sexy
It's a Maratac Large Pilot (46mm), decent review here. It comes on a cheap military strap but I replaced with a nice dark brown Hirsch. Hard to beat for under $200, only issue is the vendor doesn't ship to Canada... I found one brand new on eBay though so guess I got lucky. I'm pretty happy with it so far, certainly much better quality than its dirt cheap price would suggest.

swenard

TRIBE Member
So, I'm looking at Movados the other day and thiking about buying one but didn't like what Movado was doing with the "look" anymore. So, the girl shows me some Bulova's. I was surprised as I am sure they make commission and she would have showed me something nicer. lol

Spacepilot

TRIBE Member
If anyone is interested, i have a gorgeous watch box for sale. It's made by a craftsman in Germany and is popular with the Paneristi - and for good reason: it's well built, accommodates large watches and is all around pretty awesome.

Mine is the ebony 12 watch model - only reason for selling is that I've run out of room so I bought the larger model!

$275. Pick-up near DVP/401.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I haven't had a watch since I was 18, but decided it was time to get one. I purchased the Seiko Diver (SKX007) and a Nato strap to go with it. Still waiting for fucking DHL to deliver it though :(

Amazon.com: Seiko Men's SKX007K Diver's Automatic Watch: Seiko: Watches

Finally got my new watch! It's very nice, but a lot heavier than I thought.. I guess I have to adjust to wearing a watch since I haven't had one in such a long time. Hopefully the Nato strap comes today!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
the one on the right is decent. these are the arnold watches? I find the bolts a bit horsey but it's clean enough.

i'd just be weary of cheapo black pvd, it'll chip off super easily. god knows it's not that stable on the real B&R.

Vise

TRIBE Member
i'd just be weary of cheapo black pvd, it'll chip off super easily. god knows it's not that stable on the real B&R.
Funny you mention, I've accidentally bashed my B&R a few times (including taking out a chunk of drywall at work) but so far I've only got a few barely noticeable nicks on the bezel surround. Its still looking pretty fresh but I don't wear it every day... the rubber strap isn't looking too hot though, its a bit worn in places but I'm thinking about swapping for something else.

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
Picked up this today:

Loving it so far. Clean lines, slightly smaller 38.5mm case that doesn't wear small, a clear case back and a nice leather strap. I'm hooked!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories