• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Watch this....

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:
enemy Ai, do you believe yourself to be racist?
racist? wtf?!

atp, dont be so ignorant and watch that video! then tell me whats so racist about it

truth hurts init?

~atp~

TRIBE Member
enemy Ai said:
racist? wtf?!

atp, dont be so ignorant and watch that video! then tell me whats so racist about it

truth hurts init?
lol. I'm not ignorant, and I did watch the video. I never said the video was racist.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
enemy Ai said:
truth hurts init?
okay, i don't really know anything about what's going on in this thread, but why did you end your post with 'truth hurts init'? What painful truth did you tell?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
i dont get her claim that jewish people are responsible for all the scientific innovations of teh 19th, adn 20th centuries.

the rest is a bit of caterwalling.

big deal.

praktik

TRIBE Member
...ya if the technological innovation thing was true they wouldnt have had to steal their nukes...

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
...ya if the technological innovation thing was true they wouldnt have had to steal their nukes...
enemy Ai is a mossad agent who infiltrates the typical left leaning message boards in a hope to indoctrine the youth culture.

his location says richmond hill, i guess its true that there are chineese jews,
the original lost tribe!!!!! :0

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I love the part where she goes "I am a secular human being"

And then the dude goes "So you are a heretic, and your rebutle means nothing!"

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:
enemy Ai is a mossad agent who infiltrates the typical left leaning message boards in a hope to indoctrine the youth culture.

his location says richmond hill, i guess its true that there are chineese jews,
the original lost tribe!!!!! :0
ehehe :p

not trying to indoctrine anyone here.. just showing an alternative view on middle east issues to those who seek to know the truth

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~atp~

TRIBE Member
enemy Ai said:
just showing an alternative view on middle east issues to those who seek to know the truth
That means so much to me! Thanks. I'll take this interview right to heart.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
she must be one brave woman to speak in such blunt manner about the whole issue, i only hope that the fanatics will not pull a jihad on her for performing a “righteous smackdown” on the fundamentalists.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deafplayer

TRIBE Member
hmm.... "Arab-American Pscyhologist" performs spirited rendition of Samuel Huntington race war fantasy rhetoric on Al-Jazeera TV, focuses on Western "Enlightenment" values and Muslim barbarism, provokes impassioned responses but apparently is allowed to speak, and is paried up against a possible incompetent opponent [edit: could he have been drugged? could she? brainwashed? a double? What happened to Saddam's Republican Guard?... these are all questions for another day, Im afraid.]

Please enjoy my first online conspiracy theory:

Wafa Sultan AND enemi ai are both assets or even voluntary operatives of....
the
C
I
A

....just look at the bold text if you dont want to read it all.... I dont know why the quotes keep getting broken up, I think it has to do with the erratic use of bold text...... okay we both know the NSA is all up in Tribe's code
just scroll down - seriously do it right now - to the very bottom of this page youre viewing.... highlight all that white space
WHAT
OH FUCK

okay here we go:

(I happen to be familiar w/ these 2 documents, its not like I just looked all this up now)

...key programs, such as funding scholarships for future leaders, have been cut to the bone. We recommend major increases in resources to help Arabs and Muslims gain access to U.S. education and urge creativity in finding ways to link U.S. educational institutions with those in the Middle East.
Even today, when many Arabs and Muslims harbor an extremely negative opinion of the United States, they [large majorities in Indonesia, Pakistan, and Lebanon, for example] maintain a positive view of American education.
Many especially admire modern education because it takes them away from the rote memorization that characterizes traditional methods... toward more critical ways of thinking. Education gives young people access to the global economy and in many instances delivers them from poverty.
were especially impressed with American universities in the Middle East. [...] They have a tradition of educating men and women who become leaders and opinion-makers in their own societies.
Because they have been nurtured in the American liberal-education tradition, graduates of these universities are typically open-minded and thoughtful interlocutors with whom Americans can work to address common concerns.

Educational exchange programs appear to have been broadly effective. Many people in positions of leadership in the Arab and Muslim world have
studied at U.S. universities. For example, 80 percent of the members of the Saudi cabinet have an American master's or doctoral degree. Two women who are former prime ministers of Muslim countries also studied here. Many who studied in the United States came here on scholarships funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development. But AID scholarships have been drastically reduced, from 20,000 in 1980 to only 900 this year.
The U.S. must also stand for academic freedom in the Arab and Muslim world. Too many scholarly institutes and initiatives have been effectively silenced by governments supported by the U.S. often without notice at all in Washington.
Exchanges and cooperative agreements in areas like journalism and media studies can have a direct impact on how the United States and its policies are viewed in the Muslim world. Similarly, professional education partnerships in medicine and business, for example can build on common ground.
[...post 9/11 security] concerns have caused a decline in student visa applications and issuance. For example, visas granted to students from Pakistan have declined by one-third in the past two years. Similar declines throughout the Muslim world are generating ill will among a population we want to reach. [the educated one:( ...] The Advisory Group urges a closer look at visa policies in light of the important value of educational programs in promoting national security. We also urge that potential Arab and Muslim exchange students be better in formed about actual policies, since many are deterred by false rumors that Americans simply don't want them in our country. In particular, we recommend the establishment of a fast-track procedure to accommodate individuals participating in educational and other exchange programs.
Report of the Adv i s o ry Group on Public Diplomacy for the Arab and Muslim Wo r l d
In public diplomacy, it is important to establish legitimacy and credibility through the use of third-party validators. These outside sources provide an alternative means to communicate U.S. foreign policy with international audiences and bolster the efforts of American officials.
The State Department has recently launched an "offered speakers program" to identify and proactively promote interesting people and ideas to share with foreign audiences. The pilot program was launched in Europe and has expanded to the Arab and Muslim world. The Department of State also directed staff to work more closely with think tanks, universities and individual experts to identify ideas and trends that engage youth audiences.
Still lacking from State Department programs are the means and tools for contacting and using third-party resources. The Commission recommends that embassies maintain a network of individuals interested in communicating positive concepts on behalf of the United States. The embassy can then provide these contacts with relationship-building activities, such as policy briefings and embassy-sponsored lectures, [OR LINKS TO AL JAZEERA???!?] which help further the foreign policy agenda of the United States.
Willing speakers also need to be provided with talking points and other advocacy tools in order to be effective. The Bureau of International Information Programs’ (IIP) news stories and transcripts are excellent but are not enough to support entrepreneurial individuals who are interested in advocating U.S. policies and perspectives. The Commission recommends that IIP make available electronic advocacy products.
2004 Report of the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy

So, I thought I'd look up Wafa Sultan and see how this "Arab-American psychologist" fits in to.... THE AGENDA... was she born in the US? Was she educated there? is she... a spy?:cool:

Searching her just her name alone on Google (sorry, I must point out: the same Google that blocks out "human rights" searches in China, is responsible for the following results) yeilds dozens of bloggers entries regurgitating text-bytes and transcripts from the original source, lots of redundancy:
"Hero", "brave woman", "a very brave lady", "how long does she have to live?", "some muslims do speak out!", "tearing Islam a new ass" etc...
Most of them offering no more than that...
....oh, except ubiquitous links videos and transcripts of her incredible bravery

Also showing up in those 'most popular stories/links' sites
So what, you ask? I direct you to Google observer Daniel Brandt's startling revelations. You may wish to begin your elightenment at this introductory article:
www.google-watch.org/bigbro.html
("...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They provide about 75 percent of the external referrals for most websites. ...
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With 200 million searches per day,[...] those newly-commissioned data-mining bureaucrats in Washington can only dream about the sort of slick efficiency that Google has already achieved.")

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
It's easy to see why Google thought their position would be well-received in the short term. How many superficial pundits have presented Google as heroic for its position on this subpoena? Now how many of them have ever mentioned the term "data retention" in same sentence as "Google" at least once during their career? If Google was interested in privacy at all, they wouldn't indefinitely save all that data that they collect on you. They don't need more than a few weeks worth to profile you, and it's not illegal to truthfully tell the government that the older data you once had, has already been deleted. But it never occurs to pro-Google pundits that if the data exists, it is subject to subpoena. The first questions should be, "Why does it exist at all? Why is Google saving all this stuff?"
http://www.scroogle.org/subpoena.html
[/FONT]
Google has acquired Keyhole, Inc., which has a database of 3-D spy-in-the-sky images from all over the globe. Their software provides a virtual fly-over and zoom-in with one-foot resolution. Keyhole is supported by In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm funded by the CIA, in an effort to "identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests." In 2003, Keyhole's CEO John Hanke was quoted in an In-Q-Tel press release: "Keyhole's strategic relationship with In-Q-Tel means that the Intelligence Community can now benefit from the massive scalability and high performance of the Keyhole enterprise solution."

But the biggest benefit to the spooks in Washington is that one year later they have yet another hook into Google, Inc. If ten years from now it suddenly becomes illegal to use an umbrella on a sunny day, you'll know why.
http://www.google-watch.org/jobad.html
[regarding Google's cookies:] The CIA had to stop using a comparatively innocent log-analysis cookie that expired in 10 years, and their document search site isn't even used by many people. Google handles 200 million searches per day, and their cookie expires in 2038. One of Google's leading software engineers, Matt Cutts, had a top-secret clearance and used to work for the National Security Agency. Google doesn't even feel the need to defend their cookie policy; they merely laugh off anyone who inquires about it.
http://www.google-watch.org/cgi-bin/cookie.htm

........oooooooooookay anyway, eventually found her background story, (at www.zionism-israel.com ), the details of which turn out to be very dramatic, amazing that
they aren't being circulated with the rest of the story:
Dr. Sultan grew up in a large traditional Muslim family in Banias, Syria, a small city on the Mediterranean about a two-hour drive north of Beirut. Her father was a grain trader and a devout Muslim, and she followed the faith's strictures into adulthood.

But, she said, her life changed in 1979 when she was a medical student at the University of Aleppo, in northern Syria. At that time, the radical Muslim Brotherhood was using terrorism to try to undermine the government of President Hafez al-Assad. Gunmen of the Muslim Brotherhood burst into a classroom at the university and killed her professor as she watched,
she said.
"They shot hundreds of bullets into him, shouting, 'God is great!' " she said. "At that point, I lost my trust in their god and began to question all our teachings. It was the turning point of my life, and it has l
ed me to this present point. I had to leave. I had to look for another god."

She and her husband, who now goes by the Americanized name of David, laid plans to leave for the United States. Their visas finally came in 1989, and the Sultans and their two children (they have since had a third) settled in with friends in Cerritos, Calif., a prosperous bedroom community on the edge of Los Angeles County.

After a succession of jobs and struggles with language, Dr. Sultan has completed her American medical licensing, with the exception of a hospital residency program, which she hopes to do within a year. David operates an automotive-smog-check station. They bought a home in the Los Angeles area and put their children through local public schools. All are now American citizens.

BUT even as she settled into a comfortable middle-class American life, Dr. Sultan's anger burned within. She took to writing, first for herself, then for an Islamic reform Web site called Annaqed (The Critic), run by a Syrian expatriate in Phoenix.
Her remarks set off debates around the globe and her name began appearing in Arabic newspapers and Web sites. But her fame grew exponentially when she appeared on Al Jazeera again on Feb. 21, an apearance that was translated and widely distributed by the Middle East Media Research Institute, known as Memri.

Memri said the clip of her February appearance had been viewed more than a million times.
- from the NYT
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/11/international/middleeast/11sultan.html

The line "For Muslim Who Says Violence Destroys Islam, Violent Threats" is actually the NYT headline... "The Saturday Profile"

atbell

TRIBE Member
I just read an article about this lady. It wasn't her first appearance and yes she is getting death threats. I'll throw up some more when I can find where I read about it.

or... it's one string over, wasted post

Last edited: