• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Watch Dog

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Just got this game a couple of days ago played about 2hr worth and having a lot of fun with it. The hacking part really does add a lot of tactical options in gameplay. I love it when you get in a high speed chase and you set the police up with a hack to cause a huge accident.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
tons of fun lots to do havent even played a lot of the storyline, tonight I will venture into online hacking since it has now opened up in the game

good tip when getting hacked take out your gun and fire a few shots to clear out civilians

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I find the driving controls a little floaty - could really use some refinement in that department, but otherwise really good game.
I know there is a skill tree for driving so that may help out, but all depends on where you want to spend your points. A lot of my skill points have gone into hacking and some driving.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Anyone playing it on PS3? I read a review that said it was quite a step down from the ps4 version.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
That said the PS4 version isn't that great. It doesn't look any better than GTA V.

I've had this game for about two weeks now and I've played it for a couple of hours maybe. As soon as I started playing it I realized I think I'm really tired of open world driving games.

I'll probably get back at it this week though.