• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

was it bonus day yesterday? (car talk)

kuba

TRIBE Member
yesterday was the craziest day on the drive home.

I saw about $2M+ worth of cars in a span of 30 minutes, so I figure the big suits got their bonuses.

Got out of work, and wham, parked right beside me is:

After taking 15 pictures, I drove off, smiling. Stuck on the Allen expressway, right behind:

Give the guy the thumbs up, traffic clears up and he hits the throttle. Gone in sixty seconds? Try in four. WHAM. gone.

Finally caught up to him, and beside him is a:

so they do their dance, the M5 takes off, Bentley Arnage makes a left, and infront of THEM is:

after following him onto bayview, he makes a left into one of the exlusive streets. I thought it would be over, but then on the way home I saw:

and finally another:

Not to be outdone, the new JAG XK was parked on Bayview..

Holy shit, was it a good day. I'm surprised I didn't slam into traffic glaring at these cars.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Same here. Esp down on King, which is usually Ferrari central anyway but there were definitely more than usual.

Holy shit that Jag is fucking SICK!

Balzz

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
Not to be outdone, the new JAG XK was parked on Bayview..

Holy shit, was it a good day. I'm surprised I didn't slam into traffic glaring at these cars.
I like the car, but that shot makes it look like a stretched out Eclipse.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I saw easily well over 100million worth of cars yesterday. 'course it was just tons and tons of regular cars but still!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
I've been working in Forrest Hill for the past few months and have seen incredible cars on a daily basis!!!

hilights include:
-bare minimum of 1 Ferrari a day
-the new Bentley Coupe
-classic Mercedes Gull Wing

coleridge

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
I've been seeing quite a few Ferraris the past week.
Yeah me too. On Friday driving down Bloor between Spadina and Yonge I saw 5 Ferraris, all 360 or 430 convertibles in the space of about 10 min.

Saw four yesterday including a gorgeous old Dino and Charles K of Guvernment in his 360 convertible.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I saw that one (really, how many could there be in town?) when it was brand new. I was driving through Forest hill and wondered why a small group had gathered on the sidewalk. When I got there, there it was parked in all it’s glory :)

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
I saw that one (really, how many could there be in town?) when it was brand new. I was driving through Forest hill and wondered why a small group had gathered on the sidewalk. When I got there, there it was parked in all it’s glory :)
there was only one sold (or allotted to be sold) in each province. but vancouver has two of them.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I also saw hundreds of millions of dollars worth of cars.

Also I think the cars sighting has more to do with the time of the year weatherwise than bonuses.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
g0nz0 said:
there was only one sold (or allotted to be sold) in each province. but vancouver has two of them.
There are more than one in Ontario for sure.

I've seen that grey one above when it was in downtown Porsche's window and I saw a yellow one (with Ontario plates) about a month ago outside the Cosmopolitan Hotel on Colborne Street.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
I must also add that I live close by to Downtown Porsche and drive by there almost on a daily basis. The number of Cayenne's been brought into this city is ridiculous. Every few days there seems to be a new shipment, they have to park them across the street in a vacant lot because their own property isn't big enough. Anyways, the Cayenne seems to be the Forest Hill soccer mom's vehicle of choice.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
No, you'd sell your left nut for an oil change and a brake job!
HAHA
Dreaming about nice cars is always fun.
It's so easy to forget how much the maintanence would cost on such a car.