1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

*warnig*.... Please read if your into K.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by lucky1, Aug 24, 2003.

1. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

I don't know if there has been a thread about this or not, but I have heard from a trusted source who works in the field that there seems to be bad Ketamine going around Toronto right now. Aparantly the "bad" K is synthetcally manufactured using inferior ingrediants to real Ketamine that would be from a veternary source. If you happen to do the synthetic K you could end up with permanant damage to your urological system (kidney, bladder, etc.)

Want more info:

Contact TRIPTRIP website

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  2. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

also, watch out for the brown acid.

3. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

The thought of permanant damage is scary, so I just wanted to pass on what I heard.

Unlike Dirty acid which you think has caused permant damge until it eventually wears off ;)

4. twist

twist TRIBE Member

No worries I gots me some high grade gravol if anyone wants to get crunk.

5. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I really don't think that this has much to with the "synthetic K". All K is manufactured synthetically at some point in the process.

I think it is just more of a fact that extended or continuous use of anyketamine can cause damage to your kidneys and bladder, regardless of where it came from.

Cheers ... Ian :)

6. smile

smile TRIBE Member

well, i'm not a 17 year old raver anymore, so i guess i don't have to worry about it.

cheers! have fun in your k hole.

come to think of it, even when i was 17 and partying, i never did K.

7. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

Well, I guess it goes without saying that you're in the wrong thread then.

8. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

"Say what?"

[​IMG]

9. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Also, for clarification in my last post, when I say "extended or continuous use", I am not talking about users who maybe do a couple of vials a week.

To incure damage like that mentioned in the first post, you have to use the drug on pretty much a daily basis for say 6 months or more. That kind of use will guarantee health problems.

10. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

No,

what I am saying, and what the warning is with the K is question, u do not have to use heavily to sustain permanant damage. It is not veterinary K that is of certain quality control. What makes it "bad" is the possibility of permanant damage occuring with limited use.

11. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I am not questioning your authority at all, I just wondering what you sources of this information are.

Do you have any evidence of this, like a chemical analysis of this "bad K"? Do you know what Or maybe cases of people with permanent damage to their kidney/bladder (although I don't know how you could tell it is permanent in such a small time span).

Also, how do you know which is the "bad K" just from looking at it? Is there any way to tell what you are getting?

12. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

when you buy any drugs, you're risking the fact that someone may have decided to put something in it (whether it be the person who made it, or the person that cut it while passing hands) that may have worse consequences than the original form of the drug.

13. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Yeah, you gotta trust the dealer, otherwise you get Phoqued-n-sUcked Down, down, doooooown...

In Manila we had ONE source each for pure MDMA, LSD and Ketamine, a far cry from the diluted shite ecstasy that circulates around here and especially in the U.S..

Remember, E is not ecstasy, it's MDMA. Acid, well it's hard to get bad blotter and microdots, if you know what to look for. I wouldn't trust something the colour of shit, no way, no how... And K, well you've just been warned.

This is why every time I've had a birthday party or other small event, I've donated the proceeds to TRIP. Most of the time it wasn't much, and sometimes it wasn't all all (d.j.s dun drank too much ;) ), but without people like Sandy (last time I saw her she was taking her Dad to get a tatt done - how kEwl is that?) and Erin, the Toronto scene would have desintegrated into total chaos. Look at how out of control things got at parties in the U.S. (simply because most Americans are too stupid to know when to say *STOP*).

Fuck, now I'm craving...someone want to come over with some goodies? I'll d.j. MP3s for you, that's all I have at the moment...

:D

i.

14. smack

smack TRIBE Member

"The road to denial is a long and dangerous one. The price - your soul"

- Peterman

15. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

i have complete trust and faith in my source. they value our patronage and woudlnt sell us anything other than what we are used to.

plus i dont do a couple of vials a week or continual usage every day.
    jesus, do people actually do either one!? :? :eek:

a vial usually lasts me a month!

but yeah, sources please, if this is legitamate reports then i would like to pass them on to some friends.

N30-p[l]a+0

16. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

i just found a key to the k-hole

if anyone needs to get out of one...

lemme know...

17. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

what do you mean a key?
    a way out?

sugar. duh.

N30-p[l]a+0

18. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Filipinos are crayzee with d'K. I watched a club owner I knew and a friend of his split an entire cooked vial. He walked away, the white dude passed da fuk out.

I have a 3rd degree driveway abraison on my shoulder from too much K, and I actually died on it once. Well, K plus several glasses of Power Punch ('bout 100 hits of acid mixed into a cooler filled with iced tea), brownies, alkehol, and absinthe at 9 in the a.m..

Aside from with E, the best way to do K is to set out a couple of small lines, then shmoke a beeg spleef right after inhaling. The weed cuts the stomach heebie-jeebies, and the K just does what it's supposed to. Down the rabbit hoooole you goooo...

There's an article out there somewhere on the 'Web - I have it on my old hard drive back in the Philippines. Can't recall the guy's name, but he experimented with metaprogramming by injecting 2ml of the purest Ketamine, then immersing himself in a sensory deprivation tank for several hours. Just him and his brain, talking to each other - reprogramming the Matrix, so to speak. I'd like to give that a try some day - sounds like a trip and a half...

i.

19. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

The problem is likely bad cuts, not bad k. I used to do a lot of k, and I happened to end up in the hospital one night for something unrelated. My kidney function was poor, so I stoped, got checked again, and it had returned to normal within the space of a week.

20. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

I think the "permanent" damage part might mean the billion years you spend in the hole with the kidney damage.

Everything is permanent in infinite.

21. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I know of people who would do about a ball per day. That is no joke. Once you use it on a daily basis for months on end, it barely effects you as you build up quit a tolerance to it, so you have to do a ball per night. One guy I knew had to do a lines that were a full vial just to get something high off of the drug. I was stunned when I saw him doing that much.

22. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Nothing is truly permanent - the human body is well capable of mending itself, with time, care and patience.

i.

23. twist

twist TRIBE Member

tell that to my one nut. Stupid table saw.

24. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

LOL!!! :D

i.

25. diego

diego TRIBE Member

psssst! wanna buy the letter K?