• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wanted-your old furniture!

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Hey Tribe!

I'm in the midst of starting a business redoing/selling vintage furniture. Hence I'm looking for any furniture you might be wanting rid of.

I'm mostly looking for 1950s-70s stuff, tables, chairs, lamps, accessories etc. I'm not looking for traditionally-styled "antiques". The condition they're in isn't as important to me as finding stuff with style that has potential to be remade into something cool. Chairs that may need recovering, lamps that need wiring etc are fine.

So if you or anyone you know are spring cleaning/moving/what-have-you and have stuff that fits the bill, please either PM me or e-mail ktfurniture @ rogers.com. Thanks! :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
perfect! my parents will be purging soon, they have more stuff then you can even imagine.
why dont you be a dear and post what they got. parents = the gold mine of cool shit sometimes.

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
Will probably have some stuff for you in the end of May. PM me if thats not too late.
It's not too late at all, I'll be looking for stuff on an ongoing basis as I am working towards opening up a store.

And Loress, that would be great! PM or e-mail me whenever they're ready.

dig this

TRIBE Member
This thread should be a sticky. There's always gonna be people throwing furniture out. It'd be nice if we can save some from going to the dump.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
the gatekeeper said:
It's not too late at all, I'll be looking for stuff on an ongoing basis as I am working towards opening up a store.

And Loress, that would be great! PM or e-mail me whenever they're ready.
cool, ill be sure to get in touch with you soon :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Ok, so I have a studio as of the 15th which means I have space to look for stuff again! :D

I'm still looking for the same kinds of furniture. Unfortunatly I can't really take couches though. My storage and moving capabilities are such that I really can't take pieces that big for now unless it's something pretty amazing or rare.