1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Wanted: Peter & Tyrone mixes

Discussion in 'House Room' started by T_Dot_House, Mar 7, 2010.

1. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

Anybody got any of their mixes in MP3 format to share of the Toronto house music legends? I miss their style so much! Ah, the memories...

2. agentRC4

agentRC4 TRIBE Member

What about Shams????

3. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

do you have Live at Tonic from about 1999? I def have that one somewhere on a hard drive, it's short but good...might have a couple of others too

4. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

I do not have that one but would love it if you could share it! I'm sure I'm not the only one here would appreciate it too.

I hope that you can find them.

5. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

Shams :confused: What is that?

6. agentRC4

agentRC4 TRIBE Member

They were a trio way way back in the day.

Peter, Tyrone and Shams (SP???)

7. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

8. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

I found the Tonic set, it's pretty fucking great actually, includes a great mix of novy vs eniac pumpin

I don't know where I can host it, so let me know how I can get it to you

9. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

he's probably still working at Play D proclaiming every track in the joint is SLAMMIN' :p

10. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

11. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

You could try a website like mega upload .com or

Free file hosting and image hosting - BADONGO

How big is the file? I'm looking forward to it!

12. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

13. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

14. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

I had a Peter and Tyrone - Live at Industry file on an old hard drive that crash from back in the day that I got from Napster. Anyone have a copy of that file they can upload?
    I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had it.

15. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

Tonedeff: Thanks for the uploads. I'm listening to them now! Peter & Tyrone had such a funky and groovy style no one could really replicate. Their sets always put me into a happy mood. Like a natural high!

16. derek

derek TRIBE Member

or still working at the family second cup in scarborough.

17. deepfunkysoul

deepfunkysoul TRIBE Promoter

Peter n Tyrone were the shit... I should still have some of their session mix tapes and their live @ industry mix. I'll have to do some diggin. Those were the days...the better days.

18. xtcfreak

xtcfreak TRIBE Member

19. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

One of my favourite P&T nights at Industry was a friends and family night and every now and then they'd mix in the house remix of "All Night Long" - it became sort of theme for the night and ppl would go apeshit when it came on again.

20. BeatPhreaker

BeatPhreaker TRIBE Member

T-Dot, Thanks so much for posting the Session's 8 tape. That was one of my favorite tapes back in the day. I was thinking about the first track on side b just the other day at the gym. Do you happen to know the name of it. I'd like to get my hands on that record.

Word up.

21. KingsOfLateNite

KingsOfLateNite TRIBE Promoter

Would anyone have old fear edit shows available? 91-95?

22. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

Looks like a lot of people would be interested in that Live at Industry mix. Hopefully you can find it in your digging! :)

And yes guy, those were the better days!

23. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

I think I also have a Tyrone live on Global Groove 100.7FM on the "Mental Mix" on a cassette kicking around somewhere. If I find that, I'll encode it to MP3 for y'all!

24. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

Are you talking about "Bob Sinclar - Gym Tonic"? If you were at the gym, more than likely it would be that track ;)

25. BeatPhreaker

BeatPhreaker TRIBE Member

LOL, nope that track is from 2005. This tape was mixed in 1998? Anyone else have the tracklisting for this dope classic?