1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

wanted ASAP: UDG record-bag trolley

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by recoil, May 16, 2010.

1. recoil

recoil TRIBE Member

hi - my ugly old heavy flight case has finally broken.. the little metal latch snapped clean off. good riddance. I hated it.

however- I have a couple gigs comin up this week - got a lot of records to carry a long distance so now I need to find a replacement, cuz my record shoulderbag only carries about 40 vinyl and I will need to bring a lot more

so I want something with pockets and lots of room and wheels and a handle - with enuff room for a good amount of records as well as pockets for headphones, needles, CDs etc.. but the wheels and handle are key, cuz carrying records from city to city is a bitch

this is what I am ideally after cuz I hear good things about this brand:

so ideally I would like to get it second-hand so I can save cash, but if not would also like to know where I can grab one new in the GTA

I have to leave on Tuesday afternoon at the latest so I am shopping around in Hamilton and Toronto between now and then.

let me know!

2. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

Play De Record carries that brand. Not sure if they have the ones with wheels.
  3. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Saw this one on Craigslist while looking for CDJs: Professional High End DJ Setup (about 3/4 of the way down the page; he's selling a bunch of other stuff too).
  4. jocelyn dee

jocelyn dee TRIBE Promoter

i have one i could sell you - i've switched to serato so i don't need such a big bag anymore.

it is green camo and in good condition

jocelyndickey at hotmail.com