• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wanna buy a record label?

bitchass

TRIBE Member
yeah, so i stole this from metafilter...

http://www.bid4assets.com/auction/index.cfm?auctionID=103754

Grand Royal LLC record label for auction. Various master recordings, license agreements, recording agreements and misc. contracts available.
This is an excellent business opportunity!

For more information about this asset including the licensing agreements, recording agreements and master tapes, click on the due diligence tab above.

Copies of the actual licensing agreements and recording agreements are available by contacting service@bid4assets.com. Please provide your name, address and telephone number in your email request so that we can mail you the CD containing these agreements.

Additional Information
For more information about this asset including photos, specs and more (when available), click here.

Bidding Requirements
To bid on this auction, all bidders are required to submit a BidDepositTM $2,500 through eDepositTM.

Bid4Assets has partnered with eDeposit, the safest way to do
e-business®, to protect your money and other assets on the Internet. For enhanced bidding security, bidders are required to open and fund an eDeposit account to be authorized to bid. If the winning bidder in this auction should fail to complete the purchase of asset(s) within the time period set forth above, the winning bidder's entire BidDeposit amount will be forfeited to the seller.

To open a new eDeposit account or to view your existing eDeposit account balance click here. Contact eDeposit with questions at accountservices@edeposit.com.

Additional Terms of Service
"The Bankruptcy Trustee is selling his right, title, and interest in the assets without any representations or warranties"

Settlement Requirements

Certified/Cashier's Check
Wire Transfer
Settlement must occur within five (5) business days of auction close.

Other Asset Info

# times asset viewed: 29742

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
WOW.
That's the end of the line.

I often wondered why Mike D of the Beastie Boys decided to shut her down.

So they declared bankruptcey.
Interesting.

Anyone got anymore info on this?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Probably the same reason they shut down XL clothing. There were days I think I was the only one in the store buying anything. Guess they were just losing too much money.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by kennyboy
Probably the same reason they shut down XL clothing. There were days I think I was the only one in the store buying anything. Guess they were just losing too much money.
XL is gone too?
DANG...

I remember my first time in that store in Chicago.

WOW!
But expensive!

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I think so. I know the one in TO closed a few years ago and I heard they were shutting them all down.

Maybe they are trying to get out of all their business interests. I'm sure it's a lot of work for them to try and manage, especially when they're not really hands on.