• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wanna be on the cover of a flyer?

CC

TRIBE Member
i just thought i'd throw this out here. i had cover photos all lined up for the next Vital Productions flyer and it looks like the pics are gonna take about a week or two to go to print (LONG STORY>...).

on either note, i've seen a few people who just happen to have great photos either from web cams or random shots.

so if you think you might have a digital pic, please send it to me at vitalproductions@hotmail.com

the photo will be done in black and white, and we have the advantage of being able to play with the pic, so it doesn't have to be perfect. so if anyone wants to trade pics for drinks, let me know.

Shawn
Vital
 

CC

TRIBE Member
lori, i got them

as a general notice, i will be selecting the photo with the designer based on what makes a great cover, not necessarily on photo quality or attractiveness..... that way kenny still has a fair chance ;).

CC
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

redeyes

TRIBE Member
vital and milk should hook up again and throw another joint party. the one you guys did last year at roxy was amazing. no international dj's were needed that night.

peace
 

mcbee

TRIBE Member
^^^Hey redeyes,

come check out our next party apr 27 at the bside.

good times i tell ya:D

:)sarah
 

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
what what! summer's coming and with it comes VITAL!

jungle and breaks anyone?

why yes, I'll have as much as I can get, thank you :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Guest

Guest
I think everyone would agree I should be on the cover.
If you want me on your going to have to come to me!
 

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mcbee
^^^Hey redeyes,

come check out our next party apr 27 at the bside.

good times i tell ya:D

:)sarah
vital party?? i think i shall. i like b side for those intimate parties.


peace
 

CC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by redeyes
vital and milk should hook up again and throw another joint party. the one you guys did last year at roxy was amazing. no international dj's were needed that night.

peace
i am discussing this very idea.....

Shawn
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mcbee

TRIBE Member
^^^^PFFFTT!!!
I highly doubt that!;) it was vital party...i'm sure you were just as drunk as the rest of us!!
:)sarah
 

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic


I have never drank at a vital party.

well that might be the biggest understatement of the year:p

against the bar at fez? skateboarding and making wholesale flower deals? carrying mixers down spadina? cell phone calls on the dancefloor?
....these were all done sober???;)

:)sarah<---very excited for the upcoming vital party
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mcbee


against the bar at fez?
against the bar?! ... it was more like on top of the bar. i was wondering if you were gonna take sarah's shirt of...... you two were gross ;)

as for mis-adventure...... how many stories do we have. here's my list of funny stories (inside jokes for most people)

ruckus getting kicked out; the walk through the riot outside turbo; my apparently MIA status at my bday; sarah & kevin on top of the bar; "betty boop";) ; dropping the mixer in the middle of spadina (nice bounce too); ordering the world largest pizza; shots with jodi; clay and his damn shots of CC; rob's straw hat... ah the memories.... none of them clear memories of course

CC
 

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mcbee
against the bar at fez? skateboarding and making wholesale flower deals? carrying mixers down spadina? cell phone calls on the dancefloor?
....these were all done sober???;)
not to mention the bike cop, getting busted w/ mushrooms, king cans of old milwaukee in the streets, getting the bouncer to show me all his tatoos, and that 3-4 hours that are just completely gone.

This just in - Andrew should be coming in from Ottawa for this! Wooo-freakin'-hooo!!
 

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CC


ruckus getting kicked out; the walk through the riot outside turbo; my apparently MIA status at my bday; sarah & kevin on top of the bar; "betty boop";) ; dropping the mixer in the middle of spadina (nice bounce too); ordering the world largest pizza; shots with jodi; clay and his damn shots of CC; rob's straw hat... ah the memories.... none of them clear memories of course

CC
:D:D:D man, fun times!!!

:)sarah
 

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic


not to mention the bike cop, getting busted w/ mushrooms, king cans of old milwaukee in the streets, getting the bouncer to show me all his tatoos, and that 3-4 hours that are just completely gone.

:D more fun times!!!!

:)sarah
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top