• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Walk In Clinics On the Danforth...or downtown

TRO

TRIBE Member
ok I need to go before 5 o'clock...

I need on on the danforth (around broadview) or downtown yonge/bloor - yonge and carleton...that kan help me with an ear problem...

also how cold is it outside??

tankz

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
there is one just north of danforth on broadview, just past the subway a bit, and before the laundromat or cafe or whatever it is on the right hand side of the road (east side);)

also its still totally fucking cold, but not as bad cause the sun is out, but when the wind hits you it totally fucking sucks, you still need a few layers and your long johns;)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
there is one just north of danforth on broadview, just past the subway a bit, and before the laundromat or cafe or whatever it is on the right hand side of the road (east side);)

im not even gonna ask:p

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Albany Clinic

has about 3o doctors on

on dANFORTH north side between broadview & chester

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl

i literally live 30 second from that one... its good i go there every time i need some sort of drug.... there's two middle aged Chinese man doctors.... i like Dr.Lam better.... and you never have to wait long...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
Albany Clinic

has about 3o doctors on

on dANFORTH north side between broadview & chester

wicked Alex thats the one I was thinking off...go team danforth...

-Bill

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ TRO
wicked Alex thats the one I was thinking off...go team danforth...

-Bill

oh your gonna take his suggestion over mine and nuttys ??
well fuck you too buddy :p
you will be sorry when you have to wait for 3 hrs to see someone!!

TRO

TRIBE Member
but you see my sweet angelic beauty...

you are not going to be there so I would rather wait 3 hours for someone to see me then any amount of time without you...:p

Read: I'm right by chester anyways

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders