• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

??wake up??

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
What do you find wakes you up when you're at work?? Besides coffee that is. I went out for luch and had a pasta lunch (not very big) but now I am just dying. I feel that if I lay my head down for a second I'll be out. My bad for having pasta, but it was soooooooooo good.

sk8

TRIBE Member
if you're allowed to take breaks - go for a quick walk outside.

or take a walk through the building

that always helps me.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
we have a pingpong table at work... so whenever im feeling lethargic.. or my hand starts to cramp up from hours of work.... i go downstairs and play a few matches.

i slept in today by accident and ended up being an hour.5 late for work.... nice.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe

i slept in today by accident

so did I! But I wasn't late for work.

HAHA, we have a Foozball Table here and a PS2 hooked up to the projector in the board room. Only bad thing is that don't play either! SOL!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
so did I! But I wasn't late for work.

HAHA, we have a Foozball Table here and a PS2 hooked up to the projector in the board room. Only bad thing is that don't play either! SOL!!

if you werent late for work, you didnt sleep in long enough . :)

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I live a 5 min drive from my work, even if I tried to be late I couldn't be

heh.. i live a 4minute WALK from work... and i didnt even TRY to be late, yet still succeeded.. heheh

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
wasabi.jpg

I just had Sushi for lunch... and after that WASABI I feel extremely alert! :eek:

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
that would work if I had wassabi at my disposal. I think I am just going to go outside and stuff my head in a snow bank or something.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
itchy nose
itchy nose

There are better things to put up your nose than ephadrine

-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
------------------------
-------------

The big one is for me!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
people here walk in when ever they want. It really doesn't matter when I show up!

same here... as long as you do the hours expected of you

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
it's not even the hours that they expect you to do so much as it's the jobs that you are supposed to perform. I mean I could pretty much do my job sitting at home but I think I would go nuts like that. I really like the people I work with (this is a first) so I like coming in. Plus I don't mind being early cos it gives me a chance to get settled and organize everything before it gets crazy here.