• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wabi w/ monolake ...

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
FUCKFUCKFUCK.

I already knew about this, but I'm going to miss it so I can say "fuck" as much as I want. You would too if your favourite producer was coming to town and you already had solid plans.

Have fun (assholes). :mad:

;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by juice
I'll be there ... I hear the Wabi door girl is sexy as hell.
Who dat? ;)

(I don't even know if I'm getting coerced into working the door this time... if so, maybe Corey Haim will be there again!) :)

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
FUCKFUCKFUCK.

I already knew about this, but I'm going to miss it so I can say "fuck" as much as I want. You would too if your favourite producer was coming to town and you already had solid plans.

Have fun (assholes). :mad:

;)
To make things even a little bit more upsetting for you... I've heard that monolake is going to be doing a live demo that night. :) (sorry!)

Yay wabi 5-year anniversary! (I can't believe it's been that long)

Ems <---- is very excited about this party.

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by emiwee
Who dat? ;)

(I don't even know if I'm getting coerced into working the door this time... if so, maybe Corey Haim will be there again!) :)
The new door girl that they got ... you should see her! Can we bring her home with us?

Oh and if Corey Haim tries to pick you up again I'm going to punch him in the face.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
I didn't know you liked Monolake, Jake.
Its more the wabi crew's five year Im going for than monolake,

but the last wabi jam I went to was amazing, and Im looking forward to this one

*unless these new plans come into full effect and trust me chris- you know which plans they are*

task

TRIBE Promoter
akufen..

* monolake has cancelled his tour due to health reasons.
we wish robert all the best for a speedy recovery.

on the same date, and from the same host..
it is still wabi's 5 year anniversary...

we are pleased to announce what promises to be an evening of high celebration and intensity featuring a live performance by none other than akufen.

having gained worldwide acclaim following the release of his album 'my way' on force inc., the montreal native has gone on to release dozens of innovative tracks on labels such as perlon, trapez and oral and remix such artists as cabaret voltaire and luomo. catch marc live as he makes a very rare toronto appearance at our anniversary party.

friday february 13th.. 9pm.. surface.. 12 brant st.
$12 advance + before 11pm.. more after.. 19+

akufen > live [force inc., trapez, perlon, mutek.. montreal]
residents > nitsuji. otaku. ozawa. task

tkts > odyssey. soundscapes. kops. penguin. rotate this

http://www.wabi.org
mailto:info@wabi.org

juice

TRIBE Member
Right on! Can't go wrong with Akufen ... one of the best nights out was his set at Gypsy last year.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lainey

TRIBE Member
(I don't even know if I'm getting coerced into working the door this time... if so, maybe Corey Haim will be there again!) :) [/B]

I can't handle another Corey Haim moment.. I was working at Alto Basso the next night and he tried to pick me up again! He didn't even remember that he met me the night before, and then he paid for his beer in quarters and shorted me 50 cents. Corey Haim sucks.

I'll see you there emma & andrew :)