• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wabi @ element march 11 (dennis de santis/dick richards ++)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I almost pooped in my panties when I picked up this tiny flyer @ Element last night.

DICKRICHARDSDICKRICHARDSDICKRICHARDS live.

Dennis Desantis (of whom I know nothing but have seen the name), Paul Keeley (downloading from slsk right now, and chatting with his ex roomie (lol!) ;) ) and Sebastian Redenz along with the wabi residents.

DICK RICHARDS! Yay! I was so pissed I missed him @ Om last summer (did I hear he didn't even show anyway?), now I have the chance to check him out.

Very nice. Very nice indeed!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Wow, I really like this Paul Keeley ep (Sussex Blue) I downloaded to check him out. Funnily enough it also has a Dennis Desantis remix on it too, killing two birds with one proverbial stone.

It reminds me of Peter Benisch a little.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
OH SHIT!

Oh well, looks like I'm not going to be going to the ItalTechno event. I've heard all of them spin (numerous times, except for Danilo whom I've only heard spin once) before.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
The last two wabi parties have made me realize that this is the shit Ive been missing for wayy too long. I dont konw any names but I do know I'll be there.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Don't be a fag. :p

Just because your idea of techno is narrow doesn't mean mine has to be.

narrow?

hahahahhaha, sure buddy.

I was listening to techno when you were still a rocker ;)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
..and I was partying at the Twilight Zone when you were still playing with Transformers.

Don't start a pissing contest with me.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
..and I was partying at the Twilight Zone when you were still playing with Transformers.

Don't start a pissing contest with me.

HOLY FUCK CHRIS.. TAKE THE GOLDEN STAR OUT OF YOUR ASS!

it's called, having fun

jesus christ.

it's ok for you to bust balls eh ? lol, whatever.

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
Ima be hittin both this party and the Ital job party

see y'all there...watch out...got me a digital camera

I just might catch you!

Time

TRIBE Promoter
see you guys there tonite!

I've been waiting to hear Dennis DeSantis for a long time now. people on the 313 & G-tech lists have been praising his sound for the last couple of years now.

Cheers!