• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*WAAAAAH!* Someone rescue this puppy!

deevah

TRIBE Member
Posting for a friend of a friend, please do not pm me about the dog unless you're telling me you're taking her:

Dear Friends,

As many of you know, Laurie *** and I have kidnapped a lovely (adult) puppy named Sierra in hopes of finding her a nice home. Sierra’s previous owners were about to have her put to sleep because they were expecting their first child and thought it not best to have the baby and Sierra in the same home.

Sierra is about five years old and very well behaved. She’s very shy and timid around people yet is very loving and well trained. Ideally what we’re looking for is a couple or small family with a large enough home to accommodate a Great Dane (the other half is some sort of terrier, although we don’t know what) and access to some outdoor space.

If you or anyone you know is looking for a well-trained adult dog, please be in touch. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone you can think of who might be looking for a pet.

S. ANTONIO ARCH

saarch at aol dot com

SierraAntonioMay2006.jpg

SierraMay2006.jpg

SierraProfile2006.jpg

please find her a home! :(

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
deevah said:
Sierra’s previous owners were about to have her put to sleep because they were expecting their first child and thought it not best to have the baby and Sierra in the same home.

Fucking retards.

Some info that might be useful for people who aren't able to post questions (and it may cut down on the number of e-mails this dude has to respond to):

How big is she? (sometimes difficult to judge via pics)
Is she used to being crated, and/or how is she with being left alone for working hours by herself?
Is she good with other dags/cats?

She's adorable, and I'd love to take her, but I shouldn't.

If they can't keep her and are really desperado, lemme know.
I would def. foster if they need the help.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Fucking retards.
spoken from the horses mouth.
listen to you...youd love to...but you shouldnt.
obviously theyre desperado, hence the description and pictures, and thread.
its a great dane mix...its a big dog.
fucker.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
ndrwrld said:
spoken from the horses mouth.
listen to you...youd love to...but you shouldnt.
obviously theyre desperado, hence the description and pictures, and thread.
its a great dane mix...its a big dog.
fucker.

What in sweet FUCK are you talking about.

Firstly dipshit, the reson I say I'd love to but I can't is becuase it's completely irresponsible to take on a pet when you're not sure of your living arrangements in the future, as I am of mine. If you can't provide a permanent home to an animal, then you shouldn't take it on. Get it?

Secondly, thick tongue, it's a great dane mix, but you don't have to be fucking blind to see that the dog IS NOT THE SIZE OF A FUCKING GREAT DANE (130 pounds and up). Therefore while some people may be put off by the mention of great dane, a weight posted that isn't 130 lbs + would probably help people consider more accurately whether they'd be able to take her on.

And lastly, you complete douchebag, the reason I would volunteer only to foster it is if they cannot continue to do so while waiting to find her a good home (refer to my first point).

Seriously, can you fucking breathe and walk at the same time, or do you forget and start to choke?

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
What in sweet FUCK are you talking about.

Firstly dipshit, the reson I say I'd love to but I can't is becuase it's completely irresponsible to take on a pet when you're not sure of your living arrangements in the future, as I am of mine. If you can't provide a permanent home to an animal, then you shouldn't take it on. Get it?

Secondly, thick tongue, it's a great dane mix, but you don't have to be fucking blind to see that the dog IS NOT THE SIZE OF A FUCKING GREAT DANE (130 pounds and up). Therefore while some people may be put off by the mention of great dane, a weight posted that isn't 130 lbs + would probably help people consider more accurately whether they'd be able to take her on.

And lastly, you complete douchebag, the reason I would volunteer only to foster it is if they cannot continue to do so while waiting to find her a good home (refer to my first point).

Seriously, can you fucking breathe and walk at the same time, or do you forget and start to choke?

After reading his comment again, I was weirded too the first time I saw it, I think he thought you were calling 'Deevah & Laurie' fucking retards.. The people who put the thread up... Don't think he got the 'previous owner' scenario..

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Fucking retards.

Some info that might be useful for people who aren't able to post questions (and it may cut down on the number of e-mails this dude has to respond to):

How big is she? (sometimes difficult to judge via pics)
Is she used to being crated, and/or how is she with being left alone for working hours by herself?
Is she good with other dags/cats?

Val..you absolutely rock!!!;)

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
After reading his comment again, I was weirded too the first time I saw it, I think he thought you were calling 'Deevah & Laurie' fucking retards.. The people who put the thread up... Don't think he got the 'previous owner' scenario..

Hehehe, that's a d'oh.

Still, I'd say a Great Dane mix will still be pretty big, if not here, Japan.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
The dog is obviously huge.. the picture pretty much speaks for itself.. you don't need a number posted to see that.

Back it up Einstein.

That cutie Sierra's neck base comes to just above his knees (let's say 25 inches for argument's sake).

A Dane's neck goes to your inseam (anywhere from 30-36+ inches).
Dane's are also easily 3-4 feet long, from nose to ass excluding tail, and can weigh 175 pounds.

She is fairly big, but she's not "huge", and I'm sure many people could be put off by the Dane business.

For the record, I had a Dane as a roomie for a few years, and they are the gentlest, most sensitive and loving dogs I've ever had the pleasure to own/live with.

They are tremendously loyal, and any mini-Dane (like Sierra) would likely never be prone to some of the issues that pure-bred Extra Large breeds can be afflicted with (stomach bloat & dysplasia).

I'll also bet that the only reason she's shy and timid right now is because she's been displaced from her home. Danes are extremely sensitive to changes in their family/home, and will become very introverted. Metal Morphosis and I experienced this first hand after she adopted a second-hand purebred. Also, they make pretty good apartment pets, given that they tend to sleep much more than any other dog I've seen. Not to say that a house with yard isn't best, but provided your condo allows larger dags and if you're committed to walking 2+ times a day, you may want to consider it.

Once they settle down into the home, their true relaxed and gentle personalities are displayed. They're amazing dogs.

And LOL @ Aerius & NemIsis. Yeah, I figured he got it wrong, I was lol'ing as I typed out my response. : D

Last edited:

lucky1

TRIBE Member
you don't need to measure inseams to figure out its head is the same size as the guy in the picture's head.

And you don't need a Degree in Dog Weight Measurement to know that the majority of it's weight is NOT in a dog's head.

Are you just arguing now because you're still pissed I called you thick-tongue, or because you truly think that dog weighs 150 pounds?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
what are you going on about.. I said the dog was big and you could tell that by looking at the picture. You are the one writing long winded posts with specific numbers and whatever else which is not really important....get your panties out of whatever knot they are in.. i truly could care less

LOFL, there are no knots anywhere near my panties.
I'm only partially continuing with my specific numbers and such because I think you're really annoying.

By the way, it's 'I couldn't care less'.

Last edited: