• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

- W E M F -

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
we started painting the busabus yesterday
wemfbus.JPG

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdamAnt
Can anybody give me a ride from TO. Either Saturday Morning. OR late friday night?????

Adam, good to see you're going...

There are shuttlebuses leaving nathan phillips square every hour I believe....

The times and tickets are available at www.tripledecks.com
Or you can pick up tickets at NUMB.

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
Hey great news.
I'm djing three times during the wemf.
Thanks to my new sponsor.
www.stonedwear.com
I really want to give some yummy props to them.

YUMMY PROPS!!!

They have a booth in the vendors village
and I'll be stopping in there twice through-out the festival.

So if you know me? or just want to say hi?
if you want some dJ pointers
if you want to smoke me a spliff?
if you just like to liquid, relax, watch or just sway back and forth??
if you have a demo you'd like to share?
and most importantly.
if you'd like to check out the items being sold for super cheap during wemf from stonedwear?

then come on down..

Im dJing
friday night 10- 12 at the stonedwear booth.
and if you only bought a 2 days wemf pass?
then I'll be there again
saturday night from 10pm-11pm

If you miss out on all this up close and personal set.

I'll be at the bassline stage sunday morning at 8am- 9am.
playing a set of good morning breaks...

Hope this wemf is a good one for you.
Play safe and thankyou wemf for the last 10 year.

Medic

TRIBE Member
We're ready! Final preparations and arrangements have been made.

Please remember:

- Water: Keep yourself and friends hydrated. Water/Gatorade. Drink slow but steady.
- Food: Feed yourself properly! Make sure you have the energy foods you need for burning all those calories!
- Alcohol: Go easy and pace yourself. Besides, a long lasting steady buzz is better than getting off yer trolley and being found in a pool of your vomit! Isn't it???
- Drugs: See above....

We have vehicles on site to respond if we are needed for anything. That could be anything from a sprained ankle to an unconscious person... So, if you see flashing lights, do your best to move yourself and others around you, out of the way.

If you don't feel well or someone else doesn’t, come and see us. DO NOT SEND THEM AWAY TO THEIR TENT OR ELSEWHERE ALONE! Do not play medic yourself... You would horrified how many BS cures and theories are out there that can do more harm than good. We won't judge you or them and nobody gets in trouble. We want to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable weekend. That's it!

OD (Unconscious or very close to it): Get the person on their side and call Staff/Security/Us and get help. Don't be doin the "give him sugar" or oranges silliness. PLEASE! (and please don't tell us to do that either... it's annoying...)

1- GET HELP
2- GET THEM ON THEIR SIDE (So if they vomit, it won't go back down and prevent them from breathing...)
3- DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING TO EAT OR DRINK
4- DO NOT GIVE DRUGS TO TRY TO COUNTER THE EFFECT OF OTHER DRUGS! IT'S A BIG MISTAKE! (We have dealt with several emergencies because of just that in the recent past.)
5- Give us the straight story. We need the truth if you know it to help decide how to proceed with care.

PARTY HARD! PARTY SAFE!

See you at WEMF!

-----------
Adam :)

Blood startin' to spill? Feelin' ill? Messed up on a pill? or just need to chill?

We're there...

Emergency Medical Responders -
"Where do you need us?"

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
RAVE ON MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Im back in.

g0nz, whens the busabus gunna be arriving this year? last years site was pretty slick, we should get a similar setup rocking again this year

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
RAVE ON MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Im back in.

g0nz, whens the busabus gunna be arriving this year? last years site was pretty slick, we should get a similar setup rocking again this year

dude...i will be there before you...i can guarantee it. the bus will be chillin, and i replaced the broken tent from last year. so expect a similar setup.

if the rain holds off, i will be repainting the busabus again. white and blue.

see y'all there!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Word up, we are brining along a little soundsystem this year too should everything work out, we'll keep our eyes peeled.

P.S. Anyone rocking the Walkie Talkies again this year?

Channel 11 is where I'll be.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Medic
Blood startin' to spill? Feelin' ill? Messed up on a pill? or just need to chill?

We're there...

Emergency Medical Responders -
"Where do you need us?"
Who does your marketing?

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
this will be my first WEMF! I am more than excited!

come check me out for some good tarnce at the new talent tent 5-6pm on saturday. [/shamelessplug] ;)

Saffron

TRIBE Member
Heres a copy of the waiver you hafta sign at the gates. I am glad I am not goin. No beach fun for anyone.

, Eryk Esss agree to respect the campgrounds, keep my campsite clean and respect other campers' space. I assume all responsibility for my personal welfare and personal property under any and all circumstances at all times. I understand the campgrounds may contain rough terrain. I need/will exercise caution to maintain my health and safety at all times. I understand that I am responsible for any fees or charges for this event to be paid to the organizer(s) of this event.

In addition, I agree to abide by the following rules: WEMF wristband must be worn at ALL times and should not be removed until after the event is over; those found without a wristband will be immediately ejected from the park and you could be charged with trespassing

Follow instructions provided by WEMF, GNE, security, paramedics or OPP staff at all times

Respect fellow patrons
No illegal activities of any kind
No glass

NO weapons of any kind
No smoking anywhere indoors
You must remain within the boundaries of the exhibition grounds at all times unless leaving through the main gate. Trespassing on neighboring property will result in loss of your wristband, expulsion from the event and possibly criminal charges

Alcohol is only permitted in designated camping areas; furthermore you must be of legal age to posses and consume alcohol and you will not give or sell alcohol to any minor(s)

No bringing food or drinks out of the campsites and into the music/entertainment areas

Fires are only permitted in approved fire rings and are not to be unattended at any time. Fire rings are placed throughout the campground. Extinguish your campfire before leaving

In order to ensure safety for all, there are no in/out privileges for vehicles in the campsite

Although you can park at your campsite, you will lose your parking pass upon exiting campgrounds. If you plan on driving to town you should park in the car only lot.

No driving your vehicle on GNE property unless entering or exiting the venue.
Do not block any emergency routes or roadways throughout the site or your vehicle/tent will be removed at your expense

No destruction of any property; if you do you will be financially liable for the damages and will be removed from WEMF
All personal stereos/sound systems are only permitted during daytimes: 10am until 10pm. Failure to comply may result in stereos/speakers being confiscated.

Dispose of all waste in the garbage cans located throughout the site
Please clean your campsite before departure
Please use blue recycling bins for all plastic containers and aluminum cans.
If taking a shuttle bus home I understand that the last bus leaves Sunday at noon and it is my responsibility to make sure I am on the bus or find my own means of transportation

Party responsibly, take breaks, drink lots of water and HAVE FUN!

Furthermore:
I WILL NOT HOLD FESTIVAL ORGANIZERS, STAFF OR THE LANDOWNER(S) (collectively, the "ORGANIZERS") LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY (collectively, "LOSS") OCCURRING TO MYSELF, OR ANY MINOR OR PET UNDER MY CARE, AS A RESULT OF MY STAY AT THE CAMPGROUNDS, USE OF THE LAKE OR ENTERTAINMENT AREAS OR AS A RESULT OF ANY ACTIVITIES I AM INVOLVED WITH IN THE CAMPGROUNDS, LAKE OR ENTERTAINMENT AREAS AND I HEREBY RELEASE, ON MY OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH OR IN RESPECT OF ME, THE ORGANIZERS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LOSS.

POSSESSION OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE IS PROHIBITED AND THOSE FOUND TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE PROPERTY AND SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL CHARGES

Enjoy yourselves :rolleyes: