• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vs.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
dylan VS loxy/ink in a handicapped match

DILLINJA VS LEMON D in a no holds barred streetfight

goldie VS playford in an arm wrestling match

AK/DSL/dara in a triple threat ladder match...

GO!....who takes em'?

please cure my boredom:)

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

evil homer

TRIBE Member
rosencratz v guildenstern in a battle to make the best movie i've seen in a while (i suppose it's pretty old, but if you want to see a good film then rosencratz and guildenstern are dead is a fine example of what comedies could be like if they were actually witty)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by evil homer
rosencratz v guildenstern in a battle to make the best movie i've seen in a while (i suppose it's pretty old, but if you want to see a good film then rosencratz and guildenstern are dead is a fine example of what comedies could be like if they were actually witty)

OLDMAN RULES!!

and so do I...with that said, I'll down melissa in less than a round:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
matrix vs asc on the ones and twos ... and threes and fours :D

with special referee mc conrad

zoo

TRIBE Member
i don't want to start the whole mc issue, but:

i really like a sparsely mc'd set, and minimal 'progression sessions' style mc'ing [maybe even a little less] would be a perfect match :)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
i don't want to start the whole mc issue, but:

i really like a sparsely mc'd set, and minimal 'progression sessions' style mc'ing [maybe even a little less] would be a perfect match :)

yeah I know, Conrad owns in that department...he knows that the music is the key and that he has no business taking "over" like other MC's who have made a comfortable living having zero problem ruining many a set...Conrad comes in,does his thang, gets the fuck out for another 8 minutes...that's how it should be done...don't try to make every word in the english language rhyme with "gwan"!

KNOW YOUR ROLE UP THERE!!...you're background,accesory,a prop...

smilez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
OLDMAN RULES!!

and so do I...with that said, I'll down melissa in less than a round:)

you obviously don't know how much pudding fight experience I have....er um........never mind;)

Melissa

zoo

TRIBE Member
i'd like to see dreec nai at an outdoor party

too bad he's a german bedroom dj type character :)

smilez

TRIBE Member
yay! I have something to share with you :)

go to dnbnation, he has 4 mixes avail for dowmload (some may be gone but number 4 is there for sure), or airbag has them

they are SO evil!!!

I love them:D

Melissa

zoo

TRIBE Member
#2 is by far my favorite ... mostly becuase i burned it to audio and played it so much i think