• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Vote

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Hey ladies and gents,

I have two options:

1) Daytona Beach (February 13th - 18th)
Experience Girl Gone Wild hands on! Pun Intended...
Enjoy the beach, the club life when the sun goes down.

. or

2) New York, NY - (Mid March)
Check out the art museums, visit the gardens and watch a Nicks Game possibly. And the sights and sounds in general 'in the big apple'

I have to make a choice unfortunetaly, and I'm torn as to where I should head!!! I seek some votage and where you guys would go??

Zigg

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
In the past I would have picked Daytona...

Now, it would be NY fer shoeer...

really.... the two choices are like apples and cherries..

Take from this a vote if you will

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
lol, its just the way it is!

I'm leaning towards New York personally.
But still looking for votes.

If you guys really had this option and you needed to make a decision, which one would it be, AND WHY...

Zigg'

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'd take New York for culture. Drunk girls are a 5 minute thrill

A thriving city with all that it entails is so much more of a lasting memory. Plus there are half-naked chicks at the bars there too

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall

A thriving city with all that it entails is so much more of a lasting memory. Plus there are half-naked chicks at the bars there too
Hell if he wants that he's just gotta come hang with me in kingston... you should know that Mr.Tall :p

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
Plus there are half-naked chicks at the bars there too

lmao..... this is true, however not to sound pigish, much easier woman in Daytona..... not saying this is what I'm going for..... :rolleyes: ..... lol, but seriously, its not why im going..... :rolleyes: NY has shit loads of stuff I would like to see thats for sure, it would be more of an enlightening experience there then daytona in that sense.... but if it comes to the partying and the beach life for a few days, its still a tough choice.

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
Hell if he wants that he's just gotta come hang with me in kingston... you should know that Mr.Tall :p
Hey, psssst..... im over here.......

Add me to MSN, I'll make my way there sometime, we head out for drinks?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ CLUSTER
Hey ladies and gents,

I have two options:

1) Daytona Beach (February 13th - 18th)
Experience Girl Gone Wild hands on! Pun Intended...
Enjoy the beach, the club life when the sun goes down.

. or

2) New York, NY - (Mid March)
Check out the art museums, visit the gardens and watch a Nicks Game possibly. And the sights and sounds in general 'in the big apple'

I have to make a choice unfortunetaly, and I'm torn as to where I should head!!! I seek some votage and where you guys would go??

Zigg

Id pick NY,but good luck getting KNICKS tickets when i was there scalpers wanted $250 for 200s-fuck that...and skip the museums we've got museums here.where you have to go is brooklyn especially coney island for an afternoon-hella fun!all the real culture is in brooklyn-flatbush,bed-stuy,brighton beach-where the real nyers are...

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Hey! Sloppy burgers are good too! ... i'll take that as a vote for NY though :D

Currently voting stands at:

Daytona: 7

NYNY: 6

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
NY by far.

the guy/girl ratio is so low at DB. You might get to see a few girls make out - but you'll be standing with about 800 other guys. It's kinda pathetic really.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
I'd say NYC (I'm also going in mid-March). Places like Daytona do not appeal to me whatsoever...they sound like big stupid fratfests. But it really depends on what kind of trip you're looking for.

~jen