• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Vote For The Lamest Canadian

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Agent Smith
I voted for the Lakota guy, but my vote never showed up. I think this thing is rigged.
That's because it's never PC to vote for a India.. er... Nati..um Aboriginal Canadian as being lame.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
That's because it's never PC to vote for a India.. er... Nati..um Aboriginal Canadian as being lame.
Fuck PC man... if you're gonna run a contest, at least make the voting fair!

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
That dude from the Valu-Hardware commercials or whatever the company is. The douche with the buzzcut who does the cabbagepatch like a white guy. I wanna set him on fire.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
The entire Canadian Tire family should be on there...especially the wife...what I would give to beat that wench senseless with her inflatable bed...or adjustable wrench...or portable dvd player for the car.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Why is he named Ben Muldoon on the site?
His father was always referred to as "Brian Muldoon" (* and "Lyin' Brian" as well) in Frank magazine (passim), as to what the ref. is before/after that, I can only guess: The Mulroney family is of Irish origin and "Muldoon" is also a common Irish last name, so maybe that would be "why he is referred to as Ben Muldoon..."

But don't quote me on that.

:)

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Mike Mandelson of the Bay Bloor Radio ads –dude ffs, hire a company to make your radio ads. I know you’re going for the endearingly lame angle, but you suck at that even, sucky.

Stephen Harper -lame duck much?

The landlord who rented my first apartment –this guy, what a lame-o.

TRO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by m0ff
The entire Canadian Tire family should be on there...especially the wife...what I would give to beat that wench senseless with her inflatable bed...or adjustable wrench...or portable dvd player for the car.
He goes to my brothers gym on the danforth we think hes a homo cus apparently he keeps checkin out guys

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TRO
He goes to my brothers gym on the danforth we think hes a homo cus apparently he keeps checkin out guys

maybe he just wants to give them tips like in all his ads.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Vote For The Lamest Canadian

Originally posted by freshest1
i was thinking of BM as i entered this thread.
So was I.

I was just going to type in BM, and then I saw it was a site you vote on.

billy

TRIBE Member
a friend of mine was an employee of evan solomon. i passed the link onto him. my vote - canadian tire guy. let's see what gadget he has to fix a sledgehammer to the face.