• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Vote for my smokehouse please!!!

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I never ate there so I won't vote but I'm sure I'd like it. Cheap eats? I never considered a smokehouse cheap. Especially if you're up against shwarma etc. They don't have a smokehouse category?

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
All the help is greatly appreciated... I-brad come on Tuesdays if you ever have time in your busy schedule. Whole Rack Tuesdays which is $20.00 for a whole rack of baby back ribs.

We have a special each day of the weekday, so we always have some kind of deal going on. We also just started our delivery service which is a great addition to the smokehouse. Poutine Firdays is a huge hit as well $8.00 for a brisket or pulled pork poutine.... I love a brisket poutine!!!

djfear

TRIBE Member
Done, even though I haven't eaten there but I always intended to. New vegan gf + home ownership has greatly reduced my restaurant adventures.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
All the help is greatly appreciated... I-brad come on Tuesdays if you ever have time in your busy schedule. Whole Rack Tuesdays which is $20.00 for a whole rack of baby back ribs.
I'd love to and sounds like a deal but it's a 2 hour drive each way for me!