1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Vonage Mobile App Lets You Call Facebook Friends From iPhone or Android For Free

Discussion in 'Technology' started by glych t.anomaly, Aug 4, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

Vonage Mobile App Lets You Call Facebook Friends From iPhone or Android For Free

[​IMG]

Vonage, the VoIP company with the head-whacking commercials, has a new app for Android and iOS that lets users make free calls to Facebook friends over 3G and Wi-Fi. Finally, your reward for cultivating that extensive friends list.

Logging into Facebook with the free Vonage Moible For Facebook app will indicate which of your friends also have the app installed, prompting you call them with a touch of your finger—that means no new contacts to add and no phone numbers or user names to remember.

OK! App is locked and loaded. Now I'm just going to sit here and wait for all my long lost friends to start calling.

sweet, very happy i have Vonage now :)

party.

[jai]