• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Volunteers needed for International AIDS Conference

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Thought this might be of interest to some of you.

Volunteering for International AIDS Conference

The International AIDS Conference, the world's largest and most important gathering in the fight against HIV/AIDS, is coming to Toronto and volunteers are needed to help host this historic event.

Twenty thousand participants and 3,000 journalists are expected for this week-long event that opens on Sunday, August 13 at the Rogers Centre and continues until Friday, August 18 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.

A team of about 1,500 volunteers will support all aspects of the conference program. Volunteers will have many different ways to be involved and participate in the conference.

If you are interested in being a part of this historic event, please visit www.AIDS2006.org and fill out an application before June 15.

wow you must be a real loser in person, that you have to compensate by making these jokes online.

i am going to light a candle for you and hope you finally find something that makes you feel adequate in life.

i just hope it's not too late, fingers crossed.

if you are one of the other 100 views of this thread, i implore you to pray with me.

he's going to need lots of our support.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:
wow you must be a real loser in person, that you have to compensate by making these jokes online.

i am going to light a candle for you and hope you finally find something that makes you feel adequate in life.

i just hope it's not too late, fingers crossed.

if you are one of the other 100 views of this thread, i implore you to pray with me.

he's going to need lots of our support.
(love your location posting)

cant hold in any longer...

the only answer god gives to gays who prey is AIDS.

--------------------:eek:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
unique2100 said:
It's a volunteer job, but do they atleast give you free aids?
youre such a punk

dont worry Im surethey will let you throw it in the nastiest dirtiest slutiest volunteer you can find there!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories