• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vital Productions Presents "Back to the Bside"

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
Wow, sooooo loaded, nice to see so many people! Came in just B4 Switch went on and left just after I fell on the bar. Julie K wouldn't stay out of my inner thigh! Lots of people getting kicked out, security was on the prowl. :eek: Good turn out, I think...I was seeing double (and may still be ). Whats with those curtains in front of the DJ both? I felt like I bought an economy ticket to the club and couldn't make it into the first class section. Should have paid the extra money. I remember the sound in there being alot better too. I agreed w/ chuckles, sounded like they only had bass bins and monitors. Whatever, great night!

UB.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

CC

TRIBE Member
it just like the good ol' times. people there were great. the music was good and people got really drunk. everyone seemed to have a great time. it's all about getting some fantastic quality time in with friends and a few minutes out on the dance floor. isn't that what every night should be like?

Shawn

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
*this is not the funky_citrus, this is juliekim who's hi-jacked leslie's handle to respond to uncle boobies*:D

rob you know it's so hard for me to keep my hands outta your inner thigh...they scream to be rubbed.

you do know what they say about idle hands don't cha? ;)

last night was bumpin, I prolly was bumpin into people cause I was loaded...bigup to i.n.s and premis for opening the night...only thing was the sound, not so great.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mcbee

TRIBE Member
still tired and hungover, i think:D

all round, great nite tho!
so nice to see everyone out...thanks to everyone for coming!

my mind is still muddled so i'll write more later, but overall, a great nite!

:)sarah

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
hey maxine...you sassy girl you!

the tape...ooooooooh I'm so looking forward to it!!!

We hafta ghettogether soon...it's been forever!

( juliekim still here and yes I'm still hi-jacking leslie's handle..tee hee:rolleyes: )

CC

TRIBE Member
as for the sound problems.... blame me. i set it up wrong and i didn't know how to fix it... this was the first time that i opted to go without paying the b-side's sound guy to come in. needless to say i will be hiring the sound guy next time. it just didn't look that hard to set it up, but when we came it the levels were all retarded and something went wrong with one of the amps. sorry guys. shall be improved for next time.

as for bumping into people... talk to janiecakes... she bumped into me more than once and spilled my drink. the second time she did it, i got her back by wiping my hands off on her shirt. thanks janie

shawn

Thunder

TRIBE Member
Wow,

Good to see so many people haven't seen in a long time! I had a great evening, got there late but it was well worth the 6$. My first time at B-sides that venue is pretty classy and sexy!

Hope you guys do something again soon maybe with some uk garage this time? ;)

Neil

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CC
as for bumping into people... talk to janiecakes... she bumped into me more than once and spilled my drink. the second time she did it, i got her back by wiping my hands off on her shirt. thanks janie

oh please. you loved every minute of it!

CC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes

oh please. you loved every minute of it!

you're right... my night wasn't complete until i CC&C down the front of my shirt.... maybe i should have made the best of that situation and rubbed my hands off on the front of your shirt instead of the back.... ;)

CC

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
i wouldn't suggest doing that, boys. i have a pretty good right hook.

listen to her....she's dangerous...i always preferred your headbutt JC...

I great time at this gig...shame more heads didn't represent...

big ups to pint glasses!! nothing like bobbing to soulful drum 'n bass with a big pint of Heinekens in yer hand.

ez
Chris