• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Virus Dream!@ Turbo

Lizzouse

TRIBE Member
Well, we walked in there around 1:30, missing Drag'n'fly's set by about an hour (total bummer, it was the only real reason I was there) and were met with some VERY happy hardcore.....wasn't sure if it was going to be the greatest night, but it turned into a wicked time. The vibe was awesome and everyone was really happy to be there. Unabomber vs. Kamakazie were good, and for me Psyclone was the best, totally punched up my energy. I love hardcore.
A good time was had by all. :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ebin stylez

TRIBE Member
My night began with a hint of indecision...and I found myself here later on in the evening. The vibe was great from the onset! We came in when the party had been rollin for awhile and were met by some hard beats. The atmosphere was totally friendly! Lots of cool people...some old faces that I haven't seen for awhile! Unibombers set was......how can i say it? Bomb! and I danced my ass off all evening....AWWWWW YEAH

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lizzouse
Well, we walked in there around 1:30, missing Drag'n'fly's set by about an hour (total bummer, it was the only real reason I was there) and were met with some VERY happy hardcore.....wasn't sure if it was going to be the greatest night, but it turned into a wicked time. The vibe was awesome and everyone was really happy to be there. Unabomber vs. Kamakazie were good, and for me Psyclone was the best, totally punched up my energy. I love hardcore.
A good time was had by all. :D

didn't you end up at the wrong party

*cough*

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
I had a wikkid time... Me n Kamikaze dropped soooo many toons and they were all either REALLy new or REALLy old.. like Smack My Bitch Up, B.O.B., Higher State Of Conciousness, Wiggle Wiggle... soo much fuN !!! The best part was meeting all the new peeps i didn't know... so many quality ravers out at this party...with great vibe and attitudes...

D-MIus and frisky also played really well and I enjoyed hearing some of the older hardcore records i oce played being played by psyclone and his tag partner..Tyco i think ?

Dr Fritz dropped a good hour of pretty hard jungle... almost too much for me but luckily Psyrage and hardflow came on to close the night with some BANGIN' hard psy and nrg...

great party..looking forward to more...

ican'tstopraving!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Psyklone

TRIBE Promoter
I'd say it was comfortably packed. It never seemed empty and it wasn't all packed and shit.

<3 them Russians!

Saber

TRIBE Member
ya twas a merry night at turbo, a little small, but u could find your friends

we arrived with like 6 ppl and of course, we all split up and talked to everyone in the party for 30 seconds each.

meeting mutual friends is always great, the nicer part was how friendly everyone was and how small the party was.

i liked security at the place, they didn't mind handstands, and I could have probably even brought light sabres. they didn't mind pens nor flashlights. they only mind the obvious no-no things so that's cool with me, i'm not at a party to make money

they say things happen there every friday, is it always $20 at the door, and isn't it usually jungle or something ... it'slike Reform redone instead of the comfort zone, it's a backalley basement.

my ears were ringing afterwards for a good 12 hours

someone complimented me on my dancing, saying it was unique and he only knew one other man that danced like i do, praise the highland lord dancing, haha, kick those legs high ni the air

i can't dance to dj apathy, but it's nice to see hardcore back in the lineup

i still look like a newbie partier, haha, i guess cuz i was wearing a black linen dress shirt and 555 pants, and ppl respected the fact that i was wearing a token bracelet, hehe, that's cuz i give all the candy i have away, lol,

this night was cool as it was different frmo the rest of the week, damn partying 24/7 is catching up with me, i've had about 12 hours sleep for the past 4 days, my parents are away in morocco! why sleep when u can chill with your crew and meet the raving family?

looking forward to WEMF and renting the RV

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders