• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

virtual garage sale

greginhali

TRIBE Member
i wanted to hold a garage sale but it keeps snowing. Come take this off my hands

1. Hauppauge 26032 NTSC/NTSC-J PCI TV Video Tuner Capture Card - $5

2. Link Sys wirless router 54GR - $10
Works great. It has the range boaster on it for big homes. For 10 dollars how can you go wrong?

You can install Tomato firm ware on this router. Excellent for custom settings.

Tomato Firmware | polarcloud.com

3. LCD TV Wall Mount - $10

4. Children Play Matts - $20
I have 15 of these colour foam children matts that you can connect. Nice for the playroom. They are in good shape. Take all of them for a good price as they are expensive in the stores.

5. Computer Memory DDR512 (two) - $5

6. LG Vantage Cell Phone - $20

7. iTrip - Listen to your classic ipod through the radio in you car - $10

8. Schwinn mountain bike - $100
Schwinn mountain bike. My wife used it for a couple of years. A nice Schwinn. The tires and brakes are good condition.Come take a look and make us an offer.

9. Sirius sportster 5 - $50
lightly used it. It works great.

SIRIUS Sportster 5 Satellite Radio Receiver with Vehicle Kit

Advanced Sirius satellite radio receiver for use in car and home
Easy-to-read, six-line (2.7-inch multicolor) display simultaneously shows channel name and number, category, artist name, song title, time
Game Alert prompts you when favorite sports teams play on Sirius
Instant replay function to pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of live radio

10. Sony PSP Modded
I have a perfectly working PSP Modded. You can download any game you want, and install it on the PSP and play it!
It also comes with two games. NHL07 and Daxter! Fun games.
Great for kids on long road trips, or listening to music or watching movies in the car or subway.
80bucks.

Spring cleaning. Im in the Jane and Bloor area if you want to come check something out. I take beer as hard currency.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
If i have rogers cable n get a bunch of hd channels, but i dont actually get those channels cuz i dont have an hd box...will that thing give me those channels?

I dont think it will will it? Doesnt sound it

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Is it like some little thing that sits next next to ur tv. Or a big thing u have to put on ur roof? Even if i read that whole thread i wont understand.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

greginhali

TRIBE Member
bike sold, antenna sold.

every thing else is best offer. throw me an offer and you walk with what you need.

as well, i have 10 - 15 cans of Behr paint. stuff i used at the old house and some i inherited from the new house. Have an art project? room to paint? Some of the cans are full. Come take them off my hands. purple, red, orange, white, silver.

Last edited:

greginhali

TRIBE Member
paint gone, mirrors gone.

come take the Satellite Sirius Sportster 5 & Sony PSP Modded off my hands. 1/2 price.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
More Items

Push Lawnmower - $25 I have a reel push lawnmower. It was my grandfathers. It still cuts grass!

GRACO DUO GLIDER STOLLER - $80 Easily folds up, front swivel wheels can lock for uneven surfaces, seats recline, rear seat can be in reclined carriage position for infant.
Reclining seats, trays for both front and back seats, large mesh bag underneath for storing items, folds easily to store in trunk of car and back seat allows infant car seat to snap in easily.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Updated List: New Prices

1.Link Sys wirless router 54GR - $5
Works great. It has the range boaster on it for big homes.

You can install Tomato firm ware on this router. Excellent for custom settings.

Tomato Firmware | polarcloud.com

2. Computer Memory DDR512 - 225 (4 pieces of memory) - $5

3. LG Vantage Cell Phone - $10

4. iTrip - Listen to your classic ipod through the radio in you car - $5

5. Sirius sportster 5 - $25
lightly used it. It works great.

SIRIUS Sportster 5 Satellite Radio Receiver with Vehicle Kit

Advanced Sirius satellite radio receiver for use in car and home
Easy-to-read, six-line (2.7-inch multicolor) display simultaneously shows channel name and number, category, artist name, song title, time
Game Alert prompts you when favorite sports teams play on Sirius
Instant replay function to pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of live radio

6. Hauppauge 26032 NTSC/NTSC-J PCI TV Video Tuner Capture Card - $5

7. BBQ cover. Practically new. Fits most sizes of BBQ's - $5

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member

What is the width and depth? I a, finding out the hard way that weber bbqs are deeper than most.

greginhali

TRIBE Member

What is the width and depth? I a, finding out the hard way that weber bbqs are deeper than most.
its a canadian tire standard cover. Ill try to measure it. Fits a standard BBQ

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Vintage Kronan Bike - $500

Vintage Kronan Bike. In beautiful condition. Kronan began when John Wahlbäck sold surplus Swedish military m/42 bikes, to supplement his income as a student. They decided to manufacture a copy of this after selling all their original stock. Kronan bought the original drawings from the Swedish Ministry of Defense and commissioned a Taiwanese manufacturer to build bicycles to these specifications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronan_(bicycle)

Kronan