1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Vinyl Only party with Robb G, John E, Evan, JLR & Myka

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Flavor, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Flavor

Flavor TRIBE Member

The vibe at these parties is always amazing and this one was no different!

Andy Poolhall is a super fun venue and the crowd this place/these parties draw is amazing! Everyone is so easy going just out to have a good time and dance their butts off!

The music was great and all the djs brought something different to the table musically but John E and Robb G were definitely the highlight for me.

Ive only seen John play a few times before and he completely exceeded all my expectations and totally had the crowd eating outta his hand within the first 20 mins of his set!

Robb is prolly one of the most consistently amazing djs Ive seen and he yet again brought his A game!!

These parties have quickly become a favourite of mine and I cant wait for the next one!

2. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

^ couldn't say it better. A perfect opportunity to dance my butt off. I look forward to more of these events too!

3. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

managed to sneak in a CD :D