• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vinyl Decals Supplier

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Not stickers for records but rather custom cut vinyl stickers. Anyone know of a shop that they can reccomend that does this? Looking for a place in the GTA.

I.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
ChROmE said:
Not stickers for records but rather custom cut vinyl stickers. Anyone know of a shop that they can reccomend that does this? Looking for a place in the GTA.

I.
I-rod I'll check around for you...my neighbour owns a graphics supply co, I'm sure he'll know somebody and he has the hookups

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Mad Macs up in Richmond Hill

Don't have contact info handy though, but I do have an example of their work:

Magnetic.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
ChROmE said:

I.

I can on monday....if you send me a pm I can suggest a good high end place that does decals for corporate cube vans etc.

but if you're just looking to get something cut on a plotter I can probably source that too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Balzz said:
Another vote for Mad Macs.
if you want something bumper sticker size there are a couple of US companies that do low prices on quantity, and with our Canadian $ so high it is worth consideration. Interstate label for example.