• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

vinder's blog

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
today vinder made a thread about how we shouldn't use the board as our blog.

it was interesting.

i wonder what vinder is doing right now? probably something involving corn nuts and half a bottle of pineapple juice.

Stop Bill C-10

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete
don't provoke vinderrage -- my blog that day was more depressing than wil wheaton's career.

Wil Wheaton had a career??? I though he just had some famous people Stand by him

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<vinder>
Kenny and I are going to the gym today...
I'm bored shitless at work, I really hate Tribe lately... fucking people and their lifes being posted. I really wish I had banhammer power...
Fuck what am I going to have for lunch...

Shit...
WTF am I typing this shit online for... fuck...
</vinder>

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Dear blog

Today was superfantabulous, I found a beautiful blue cocktail dress on sale at Sears that perfectly matches my swedish eyes. I love it, I feel so svelte and sexy in it, if only I could wear it outside of my room and not be judged by my friends. At least my savings for the operation are coming along swimingly, should only be 5 more months before I bloom into the beautiful flower that is to be Vinderella.

On the darker side of things I seem to be a little more short tempered lately, I really don't like being mean but I think its come about ever since my vibrating panties broke. I've been tracking my new pair via Fed-ex but the damn things are stuck at the border, something about them being powerful enough to be used as a terrorist weapon. Such a pain in the ass, but at least that sensation will be replaced with a better one soon enough. Maybe then this irritability will subside.

Forever super,
Vinder

vinder

TRIBE Member
lol, this is awesome.

if only the attention whores on this board could feel like i do right now MAYBE I'D GET SOME FUCKING PEACE!

p.s. sean, so dead. so funny, but so dead.
p.p.s. bbb, i don't get it, but i've been told what it means, and i stilld ont' get it

vinder

TRIBE Member
i never read it, it sounds like a girly book. i only read boys books, like choose your own adventure! speaking of which:

dear blog,

life is like a choose your own adventure book, only you can't go back if you don't like your choices.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Vinder, Vinder, Vinder. *shakes head*

I realized as a lad that if you don't understand your quarry you'll never be able to hit them skins with maximum results. ;)

BBB.

Read lots of Judy Blume books as a wee tyke.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by vinder
life is like a choose your own adventure book, only you can't go back if you don't like your choices.

True, you've always rued the day you killed that hooker, all I've ever heard from you is how much you wish you could go back and simply smash her instead.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kalemic
True, you've always rued the day you killed that hooker, all I've ever heard from you is how much you wish you could go back and simply smash her instead.

what can i say, your mom had it coming