• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vinder from Tribe Traded!!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
He is now Vinder from TorontoRaves

This may shock many of you, but will his fan base follow him?

He will be missed.

Oh... and the Watermellon is still property of Tribe though. We are in talk with Lawyers about the Brown Sauce, we may have to assign ownership of the brown sauce to Deep.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
Hehe.. what'sup Andre,...

How you been?

i was fine until i heard that you were planning on giving your brown sauce to deep...

WTF??

i thought we were friends man.

et tu nick.....et tu??

az

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SPACEMAN

et tu nick.....et tu??

az

Doin alright... wishin I had more off time.

But I'm saving most of my vacation time for this summer... maybe work 4 days a week.. tha'd be sweet.

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
yeah, been burning the candle at both ends myself as of late. looking forward to a vacation soon. i'd like to leave for a few weeks around april, thinking about trinidad/tobago.

how is your sex life by the way?? ;)

az

p.s> don't answer that question..

:D

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SPACEMAN
yeah, been burning the candle at both ends myself as of late. looking forward to a vacation soon. i'd like to leave for a few weeks around april, thinking about trinidad/tobago.

Dont leave till after my bday.

That's cool.. what's in Trini/Tobago?

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
i'm thinking late april, perhaps mid may.

trini/tobago is inexpensive to fly to (about 500 return for flight). accomodations around 25cdn/night.

the place is not really a tourism trap yet, so it is still relatively untouched and beautiful.

you can take a 3/4 hour cruised around the coast of trinidad to get to tobago, and the view is spectacular. paradise man. untouched, relaxing and clean. tobago is.

i really need some r&r, y'know?

az

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
In a strange re-trade:
TorontoRaves have acquired The Tesseract in order for Tribe to have Vinder, thus reversing a previous trade of Vinder to TR for a couple of N00bs

The deal is set to be finalized this afternoon.