• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vince really does want out

bboyrds

TRIBE Member
"Vince Carter's agent revealed yesterday that the All-Star swingman met with Toronto Raptors management two weeks ago and asked the club to explore trade possibilities. "We did meet and asked them to look into trades," Mark Steinberg said in a telephone interview. "They know where we stand."

link

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
unless Starbury is involved, we shouldn't do anything with the Knicks. They don't have anything else of equal value. Tim Thomas is an underachiever.

and doesn't VC have a problem playing for Wilkens?

Brasco

TRIBE Member
Lenny. W

Vince says that he has no problem playing for him again...how soon people forget!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
There are people in this world who are leaders and then there are people who never grow into that role. Vince is in the latter category, and after the loyalty shown by the Raptors to him (supportiung his charity foundation, giving him the maximum contract, allowing him to give his input on player and coaching decisions) to turn around and demand a trade is like spitting in our city's face.

I'm sick of his bullshit and the sooner we get rid of the cancer the better.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by :: salathe ::
ship him to sac for peja. imo best deal available if petrie goes for it.

the raps would have to throw in another player. i'd go for it!

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
This is a suprising development. This deal could definitely work really well for both teams. Peja would love TO.

Wow, you can only hope and pray that the Raptors and Kings are talking about their good fortune right now.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member

webber said that the kings need to start playing like they're from the city and not from the suburbs, whatever that means (a shot at the pick and roll/cutting style of the kings offence). vince plays like he is from the city:all flash and no d. it's a perfect fit!

and in terms of marketing, the loss of attendance from the departure of air whiner would be more than made up from the serb expats who would buy 10 game packakes to cheer on peja.

Pick up the phone, Rod!

peja.jpg

Fuze

TRIBE Member
Vince

I'm so sick and tired of players wining about everything...and it seems like basketball players are among the worst. It's a shame because basketball has always been my favourite sport, even growing up as a kid watching Dr. J, Magic, Bird etc. Is it not the players' role to play their best for the team that hires them? They're getting paid millions to do a job - DO IT!
I think this is a case where the inmates are running the asylum.

Anywaz, had to get that off my chest
:D

RayRay.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spiritual_Thang
having peja in the East would be fuckin awesome

would he be the best PF in the east?? no more derk and garnett.
i was always under the impression Peja was a SG, no?

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Big Harv
There are people in this world who are leaders and then there are people who never grow into that role. Vince is in the latter category, and after the loyalty shown by the Raptors to him (supportiung his charity foundation, giving him the maximum contract, allowing him to give his input on player and coaching decisions) to turn around and demand a trade is like spitting in our city's face.

I'm sick of his bullshit and the sooner we get rid of the cancer the better.

are you kidding me! The fans have been spitting in Vince's face for the last three years! as well as the media. you've got it backwards. Vince could have left this city for big bucks when it came time to sign his second contract but he stayed on even though the franchise was a mess and losing respect throughout the league because he like the city and he wanted to be a part of something here. i agree that vince does need a change but where was your lyalty after he styaed when everyo other star would have left? I'm sick of people like you and your bullshit.