• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

vince carter traded!!

kuba

TRIBE Member
one can wish.

that wimp. out again last night.

never ending.

trade dealine today: 3pm.

mutombo might come here (for what, though??)

wallace (rashweed) destined to move..
 

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
that pussy should play in the
Hahah, so true.
It's too bad for all the talent he has he is such a pussy, and claiming that they were out for him is just embarrassing himself even more.
Quit.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chooch

TRIBE Member
oh...i wish they'd trade his crybabyass.

i agree that vince is a big baby. even put on a brave face for God's sake...as a role model for kids and a representative of Toronto in sports...you think someone would have pulled that guy aside and told him to get some fucking acting lessons so he doesn't come across as a two year old. sometimes his behaviour is very stunning to behold!
 

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
anyone who saw the replay last nite can not call carter a pussy.

it certainly looked like bowen planted his foot right under carter.

we need carter.

he is our franchise.

no one will watch a carter-less raptor squad.

im much more concerned with bosh. he doesn't seem to be able to put any pressure on that bum ankle. he didn't seem to come down that hard on the ankle last nite.

if we don't get a low-post presence, who cares if carter comes back. we won't be able to win.

the only guy we can conceivably get rid of is mo-pete, but with rose out (and carter possibly), i dont think we have the depth to move anyone.

another fuckin season lost.

go jays go
 

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
that pussy should play in the
Hahahahaa.

He has his moments, all around a great player though.
Just think his pain barrier is that of a 100 year old man
 

tommysmalls

TRIBE Member
vince will never be a winner - never. that first game against jordan in toronto was the end of his career.

trade him. trade him now!!! he's the most popular dude in the league - we're bound to get something decent for him.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lurker

TRIBE Member
The thing with Bosh is that at least he's trying to tough it out and get back out there. He probably should've sat out an extra couple of games but he wants to play. It doesn't seem like Vince wants to play.

Paul-->doesn't follow basketball anymore, I just hear about the drama on the news :)
 

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclipze
he isn't really the most popular player in the league.. i don't know why toronto fans think this way?
So if he's not the most popular player, how come he was the leading vote getter for the All Star game? Again.

And it wasn't due to ballot box stuffing by Toronto fans.
 

Don C

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tommysmalls
vince will never be a winner - never. that first game against jordan in toronto was the end of his career.

trade him. trade him now!!! he's the most popular dude in the league - we're bound to get something decent for him.


WORD
 

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Trade Vince for AI, straight up! Apparently AI is no longer untouchable in Phillie and Gene King is looking to move him. There's also a rumour floating around that VC has an opt in his contract after the 04-05 season. If so, I wouldn't be surprised if VC is traded this summer.

*c*
 

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
one can wish.

that wimp. out again last night.

never ending.

trade dealine today: 3pm.

mutombo might come here (for what, though??)

wallace (rashweed) destined to move..
how about you eat a big can of SHUT THE FUCK UP!

have you ever even picked up a basketball in your life? or do you just sit back on your ass and whine? whose the real bitch?

vince carter might not be the toughest player in the league, but he is a legitimate superstar, the only superstar, i might add, who is commited to toronto.

sometimes his game bothers me as well, cuz he doesn't seem to even come close to reaching his potential, which might have a bigger upside than anyone else in the league. but he's on OUR team, so i support him. he supported us by signing here. recognize that.

and please spare us your peanut gallery comments...
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tommysmalls
vince will never be a winner - never. that first game against jordan in toronto was the end of his career.

trade him. trade him now!!! he's the most popular dude in the league - we're bound to get something decent for him.
fuck, better than decent. Get T Mac back
 

sam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
fuck, better than decent. Get T Mac back
T-Mac is one of the most selfish players in the league. Sure he racks up points, but that's because he wants to take every shot.

Look where Orlando is in the standings and look at where Toronto is.

nuff said.
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
So if he's not the most popular player, how come he was the leading vote getter for the All Star game? Again.

And it wasn't due to ballot box stuffing by Toronto fans.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L votes

stick to hockey brett :p
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sam
T-Mac is one of the most selfish players in the league. Sure he racks up points, but that's because he wants to take every shot.

Look where Orlando is in the standings and look at where Toronto is.

nuff said.
Cause he has all kinds of help and other scoring options :)
 

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spiritual_Thang
anyone who saw the replay last nite can not call carter a pussy.

it certainly looked like bowen planted his foot right under carter.
The bad blood between Bruce Bowen and Carter continues.
Cheap shot by Mr. Bowen.
That replay makes me cringe and I'm surprised his ankle didn't crack in two.
 

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
I N T E R N A T I O N A L votes

stick to hockey brett :p
Thanks for proving my point. Someone stated Carter wasn't the most popular player. I responded. Now go back to your hockey Jake.
 

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
carter is officially sidelined for at least 4 weeks.

we r now missing 3/5 of our starting lineup.

plus alvin williams has been injured all year.

is it just me, or do toronto squads get injured more than normal?

how many man-games to injury have the leafs had to deal with?

i think the ACC is cursed.

everyone....back to MLG and Skydome!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top