• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

VINCE CARTER is actually OUTKAST!!!!

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
LMFAO, I coulnd't help but to watch the OUTKAST video on much music and I can't stop thinking it's actually Vince Carter playing all the band characters!! LMFAO :D

my stomach hurts

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
LMFAO!

You gotta watch that video of him on stage as all the band members, soooo looks like Vince.... :D

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tonedeff
so you think all black people look alike?
It is actually quite true. It has been proven that members of one race have more difficulty determining differences in facial features among members of a different race. It is true for all races.

There are however, a number of reasons as to why white people score much lower when trying to distinguish differences between two people of darker skin-coloured race.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
eye magazine did a "eyedentical twins" thing on them about 3 years ago. I've also seen a couple other sites on the web that compare the two.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ CLUSTER
LMFAO, I coulnd't help but to watch the OUTKAST video on much music and I can't stop thinking it's actually Vince Carter playing all the band characters!! LMFAO :D

my stomach hurts
he DOES look a little like dre 3000...I always thought that:D

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
oh.my.god. that picture of Vince with the orange towel over his head is SO cute!

sorry. that was really girly of me. i couldn't help it.

*shakes cooties off*

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

d.code

TRIBE Member
I think Andre 3000 is WAY hotter than vince!!!

Outkast fucking rocks. Way to give hiphop some new light!

tayo

TRIBE Member
yikes what a horrible post
hrmm with that comment on the world wide web i guess you dont ever plan on running for public office :eek:

Last edited: