• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Viewsonic 19" P95f+ Black for Sale!

knewknow

TRIBE Member
Hey, selling my 19" Viewsonic P95f+ in Black. This is the highest end Viewsonic Monitor in 19" CRT. Excellent condition, bought August 2004 (still have receipt) and still under warranty (3 years, as with most Viewsonic CRT's). Selling this one for $120. I paid WAAAY more for it under two years ago.

This is the one...

http://www.viewsonic.com/support/desktopdisplays/crtmonitors/proseries/p95fplusb/

I can most likely drop this one off to whoever wants it. Mississauga/Oakville/GTA.

nferreira at rogers dot com.

- kk

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
If I wasn't trying to go from desktop to laptop I would totally pick this up.

I have the exact same monitor but not professional series.

DAMN!

blueshrike

TRIBE Member
SpaceBabe said:
If I wasn't trying to go from desktop to laptop I would totally pick this up.

I have the exact same monitor but not professional series.

DAMN!

If you have never used 2 monitors side by side, then you have no idea what you are missing. At least if you do lots of work on your computer you don't. Imagine being able to easily compare 2 documents or write an email while researching in your other monitor with having to forever move windows back and forth.

If your laptop supports spanning the desktop across 2 monitors, I say go for it.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I have used two monitors side by side... and I know what I am missing. :(

Maybe two years ago I would have bought this, but it's a luxury I can't afford right now.

I love Viewsonic.

knewknow

TRIBE Member
Sold and delivered!! Thread can be closed... Thanks for lookin'. Now I have 1 Viewsonic 20" Wide LCD... and another one of these Viewsonic 19's for dual setup. Hopin' to convert the other 19" into another 20" one day.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders