• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Video: Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

atbell

TRIBE Member
Good video, long though. I didn't get to watch my movie last night because of it.

Nice compelation of clips from "Network", "V for Vendetta", and "Star Wars III". I think Natalie Portman got hotter after seeing her in those two clips back to back.

Watching Bush in the class room again was a good reminder. I can't imagine how you could sit there for so long when you are in charge of the whole damn country.

To be honest though, the video didn't do what it set out to do. It did not clearly out line a conspiracy theory, it simple brought up some suspicious actions of dubious characters. The links just don't seem to be strong enough to get much more then a feeling like "wow, what a co-incidence"

It should have had a clear summary at the end, or maybe a diagram.

Also it asked the viewer to make assumptions about things that were just accepted as "proved"

Lurker

TRIBE Member
I really liked it. I think that the film intentionally stopped short of making any really direct accusations instead trying to encourage citizens and media to take up the fight from here.

It's an awesome summary of facts & dubious co-incidences which further serve to highlight the overall ineptitude of the Bush regime. In the end, if Bush et al DIDN'T know about any of this, they're guilty of being totally drunk & asleep at the wheel. If they DID know about this, they also have a lot to answer for.

Problem is that nobody is asking them the tough questions.

Hopefully some of this starts with this CIA nominee and him getting grilled hardcore in front of the appointment commitee

randyval

TRIBE Member
the flashing "america is under attack" beside bush as he continued to read to the kids was pretty dramatic.
all i know is, if that was me who was sitting in that chair i think i would react a little differently when i was told america is under attack.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
randyval said:
the flashing "america is under attack" beside bush as he continued to read to the kids was pretty dramatic.
all i know is, if that was me who was sitting in that chair i think i would react a little differently when i was told america is under attack.
Exactly. I liked how they lingered on it for a fair period of time as well. Given that everyone else was warned of impending doom, and to not get on a plane, why in hell would the president be tied up at a kids school for a photo op? That's the kind of thing that this movie does a decent way of highlighting.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

randyval

TRIBE Member
during that time, who was in charge and who was giving orders, because it certianly wasn't him.
if that segment shows anything at all it shows:
a. bush was not in charge.
b. he is not a leader.

what kind of leader would not step up the seccond he heard the news, to do his job as a leader and confere immediatly with his generals.
i mean 'america is under attack' after all.

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
i made a post about this doc a short while back. it was not the intention of the film maker to show the towers being demolished over and over again. he took more of the approach that nothing was done to prevent the incidents that day and twists the knife deeper into the side of the viewer by the end of it all. the last few minutes of good old georgie just sitting there like a puppet sums it all up nicely. great job.

my favourite doc with facts on why the towers fell,

9/11 Eyewitness (get the high quality one from your local torrent site)

anyone who still believes the official story after viewing this doc needs a rude awakening.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
I hope everyone knows that it's undisputed that the FBI and CIA knew that an attack was coming...but how are they supposed to stop an attack if they don't know what flights (or whatever) were being targeted?

....this is a really good video though...

Last edited:

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
How is it that two of the hijackers could use their own credit cards to book flights on planes when they were on most wanted lists?

The hijackers were not smart people. FBI and CIA were onto most of them and were being investigated until their superiors stopped them. If they wanted to stop the attacks, it wouldn't have been hard to figure it out.