1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Victoria's Secret coming to Canada

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Chris, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

2. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

dude, i saw you in toronto life!

3. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

There is one in Square One already I think. At least it was under construction when I was there like a month ago.

4. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

What are you gonna buy?

5. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

6. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i sent head office my resume

edit: AND a print-out of the 'lamest pick up lines'

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  7. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

LOL - yeah, they caught me at St Lawrence Market. Sadly, no shot of the guns :(

8. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

theres one in waterloo in the mall, i saw it with my own 2 eyes.

9. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

was that the article in the back about sexy times in public places?

10. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

About time, great news...always wanted a store in Toronto ever since I chatted up this beautiful blonde girl with a tiny VS shopping bag at the LAX airport who ended up flying back to Toronto on my flight. Another bimbo babe that got away! :p

Anyway, didn't Victoria's Secret and La Senza have some legal entanglement over some "copy-cat" bra or lingerie a few years ago, then VS ended up buying La Senza out?

This is a serious question or is just me? Whenever I pass by a La Senza store without actually entering, why don't I ever see any attractive female sales staff working ever? In the U.S., most of the Victoria's Secret sales staff is relatively good looking and your typical "eye candy". This certainly better be the case for the Victoria's Secret stores in Toronto, I'd hate for them to have "plain janes" looking girls working the stores like at La Senza. LOL

11. loopdokter

loopdokter TRIBE Promoter

You were in Waterloo recently?

12. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Anyone else taking Thursday afternoon off to meet Adriana Lima at the grand opening of the store in Yorkdale? I'll probably go since I did manage to steal a kiss from Christy Turlington once upon a time during an autograph session at The Bay many years ago. LOL

[​IMG]

13. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

The real reason Adriana Lima is coming to Toronto is to see me. It's only a coincidence that a Victoria Secret store will be opening on the same day. Victoria just called me a few hours ago, and asked if she could borrow her for a couple of hours? I said sure I could pimp her out for a worthy cause.

14. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I was going to say "dont we already have this here?"
    but then I saw I beat myself to it :cool:
    its like Back to the Future or something.

15. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

You'd think Toronto would score a Victoria's Secret outlet before Edmonton... but no

16. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

I don't know who's happier, my girl or me!!

17. Aleks

Aleks TRIBE Member

The ads are awesome in the truest sense of the word

18. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Just saw a CTV clip about the store in Yorkdale which was open for the VIP and press earlier this afternoon. In the news, they mentioned that in Canada the same owner also owns La Senza. They made a comparison about how Best Buy also bought Future Shop here in Canada has been doing just fine in business here. The same thing should happen here between La Senza and Victoria's Secret in their co-existence. The monopoly king owns everrything including your underwear! LOL

Wonder if they'll be more guys or girls at tomorrow's opening?

19. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Damn, I missed this morning's BT.

[​IMG]

20. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye TRIBE Member

Victoria Secret actually bought La Senza back in 2006. I was waiting when the actual 'Victoria Secret' store well come to Canada. I've been seeing their lotions for quite sometime in the La Senza stores.

La Senza sold for $710M

21. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Please tell me a photo nerd went to see Lima...

22. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

23. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

Another merchant at which to purchase consumer items similar to those found at other merchants!

*EXCITEMENT*

24. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

Guarantee one of those 2 chodes hit the bathroom right after that pic and fapped it like ninja

25. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

hahahahahahahahahah
    ahahahaha

2 chodes....

hahahaha
    thanks man, that made my day!