• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Victoria

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kprior

TRIBE Member
Yoyo

If you are coming to victoria this summer there is alot going on. Every weekend there is great beats all over the place. HipHop, breakbeats, jazz,.. But , this summer there is jazz fest, folk fest, and open air which are all outdoor venues and filled with great peeps, great music, and awesome food from all over the world.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
Yup I'm the lone ranger on here in Vic.
Jungle room is pretty good for breaks and jungle. the guys at whitebird took it over a little while back and have been putting lots of energy into geting good bookings to try and give a little choice in the city over hush. ( house and sudder * prog etc.
Lucky bar is good option too.
check www.ravevictoria.com for club listings.

outside of electronic music. jazz fest and folk fest are pretty big.
the summer is a good time to be here since its beautiful, lots of energy since everyone is in summer mode and generally lots of good shows regardless of rock/puk/hip hop / electronic.

kprior

TRIBE Member
ninja said:
Yup I'm the lone ranger on here in Vic.

I am not to sure that your the only one from vic?

But, anyways, ya jungle room is good, I just saw dj craze, great show. If your coming soon check out some booming techno by my boyz mike (ze german and dj (k legere.)

ninja

TRIBE Member
kprior said:
I am not to sure that your the only one from vic?

But, anyways, ya jungle room is good, I just saw dj craze, great show. If your coming soon check out some booming techno by my boyz mike (ze german and dj (k legere.)

The craze show was great. best show I've been to since LTJ bukem and conrad.
Its funny I thought everyone who was in vic that posted on here had moved away. alas I am corrected.

TO get back to the original question , I think its a safe bet to say that at this time of year with the way things have been going there will be somewhere good on a friday.

although I do with bravo was still open. mmm 4 dollar martini's