• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Victor Calderone

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
I was wondering about it too. what do you think the crowd will be like? gay:straight ratio? 90:10 or more like 75:25? Will it be rammed?

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
i am now there...just got my ticket...

and yes i would say it will be fairly rammed and the gay-str8 ratio will probably be around 75-25.....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
well i think just the fact that some str8 people are inquiring about it shows that there might be a bit of a breeder presence there but yes, it will mostly be a gay party...

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'd say this is a stay away party.. victor calderone sucks as a dj.

get ready for some circuit anthems boi.... yeeaaaaaaa.

diva house!...in the house.

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Yeah, hes not the best. Ive decided to opt out of going next friday. If he played more bitch house, i'd reconsider...lol

~Leslie~

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by eLeKTRon
I was wondering about it too. what do you think the crowd will be like? gay:straight ratio? 90:10 or more like 75:25? Will it be rammed?

I went to a Victor Calderone party once - and I'd say it was about 95:5.

AND rammed.

Last edited:

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
yes there's lots of talk about this party in the village so it will be rammed....

and as far as calderone being a shitty dj he seems to pack every venue he books so he must be doing something right...

there's more to being a good dj than flawless mixing skills...he plays what they come to hear and everyone goes home happy..

the clubs are full of dj's who are technically sound but have no idea how to work a crowd....

:cool:

Last edited:

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by torontobarfly
yes there's lots of talk about this party in the village so it will be rammed....

insert joke here ______________________________