• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Vestax PMC 17A mixer for sale

Steve P

TRIBE Member
I am selling a Vestax PMC 17a 3 channel mixer for $300.00. It is the one with the steel face. Bought it brand new about a year and a half ago. Excellent condition with no scratches. If anyone is interested, e-mail back.
Thanks

Che

TRIBE Member
This is too weird, my name is Steve and I own the exact same mixer. I bought it about 2 years ago too. I was even planning on selling it soon. Thats messed up.

Anyways, its a really solid mixer. Good sound, good eq, ability to add in effects. Perfect for House and Trance DJs starting out.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

AshG

my name is mike and i DO have that mixer.

actually i've owned that for 5 years or so and its a great mixer.
3 turntable action, independent channel effects sends and thrus(HUGE plus i think for a mixer first put out years ago).

anyway i really like mine so i don't want to buy yours, but i do want to replace the crossfader.

anyone have suggestions?

G

Originally posted by AshG

anyway i really like mine so i don't want to buy yours, but i do want to replace the crossfader.

anyone have suggestions?
go to a store and buy a new crossfader...

AshG

^ yeah thanks; that was the idea.

now if anyone can actually answer the question of where to get one (not all stores just have vestax parts lying around - they're usually ordered from montreal), i'd appreciate it.

Cameron

TRIBE Member
Actually I'd be suprised if you checked all the usual suspects in T.O. and couldn't find a replacement.

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
woah

my name isn't steve and i don't have that mixer!

WOAH!!!!!! this is crazy! My name isn't steve either! and I've never owned a mixer like that as well.
And we read the same thread! Fate is upon us today on Tribe.

;)

AshG

so kind of related to this vestax thread...

i checked at my local sound shop and yes, it takes a while to order vestax stuff from montreal.
so does anyone know of any vestax distributors downtown that just might have some replacement crossfaders for sale?

dazed~.... were those recommendations pour moi and my crossfader connondrum?
I'll check them anyway so thanks.

Last edited:

erk

TRIBE Member
I got my PMC-17a @ Long & McQuade (Bloor & Dovercourt). Perhaps they'd have some crossfaders or could order them.

halo five:

It does have an effects loop. L & R 1/4" sends and a L & R 1/4" returns. Two knobs on the mixer control the send and return levels. Don't know how it sounds, as I've not used it (yet...).