1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

VERY important reminder for anyone at home tonight

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Old Stradlater, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Old Stradlater

Old Stradlater TRIBE Member

Ashlee Simpson returns to SNL.

Has it been a whole year already?

2. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

my ears are bleeding

3. Old Stradlater

I thought that song was pretty good actually. Altho her looks are deteriorating with age....and I don't think that pseudo hoedown at the end was necessary hah.

4. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

ugh she cant sing worth a shit imo...

i didnt see the jig but her outfit was hideous

5. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

Bleak show tonight.

6. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

lol, not that I don't agree with you - but the whole "looks deteriorating with age thing" is particuarly funny since she just turned what 18?

7. annec

annec TRIBE Member

oh boy, it'll be interesting when this dingbat and her sister are in the "what are they doing now?" annals of history.

8. xsre

xsre TRIBE Member

No doubt. I was expecting much, much more out of Jon Heder. That show has gone so far down the tubes.

9. Old Stradlater

What did you expect from Jon Heder? To completely degrade himself and only do Napolean Dynamite quotes? Because that is the only thing he did that was funny. He is not funny and not a comedic actor. That one particular character was funny and thats it.

10. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

he was pretty funny in that reese witherspoon movie.