• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

VERY important reminder for anyone at home tonight

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
I thought that song was pretty good actually. Altho her looks are deteriorating with age....and I don't think that pseudo hoedown at the end was necessary hah.
 

Boo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Old Stradlater
I thought that song was pretty good actually. Altho her looks are deteriorating with age....and I don't think that pseudo hoedown at the end was necessary hah.
lol, not that I don't agree with you - but the whole "looks deteriorating with age thing" is particuarly funny since she just turned what 18?
 

annec

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boo
lol, not that I don't agree with you - but the whole "looks deteriorating with age thing" is particuarly funny since she just turned what 18?
oh boy, it'll be interesting when this dingbat and her sister are in the "what are they doing now?" annals of history.
 

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
What did you expect from Jon Heder? To completely degrade himself and only do Napolean Dynamite quotes? Because that is the only thing he did that was funny. He is not funny and not a comedic actor. That one particular character was funny and thats it.
 

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Old Stradlater
What did you expect from Jon Heder? To completely degrade himself and only do Napolean Dynamite quotes? Because that is the only thing he did that was funny. He is not funny and not a comedic actor. That one particular character was funny and thats it.
he was pretty funny in that reese witherspoon movie.
 
Top