• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

vasectomys...

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Figured something was amiss - UHN Hospital, so that might have something to do with it. Called my doc's office to inquire about a referral to everyone's seeming favourite, Dr. V. I'm in the west end, but I'll make the trip across town if it means not being gouged (figuratively) for something that should be fully covered.

Re: Shoe

TRIBE Member
Figured something was amiss - UHN Hospital, so that might have something to do with it. Called my doc's office to inquire about a referral to everyone's seeming favourite, Dr. V. I'm in the west end, but I'll make the trip across town if it means not being gouged (figuratively) for something that should be fully covered.
If you're west, try Dr. DeBolster at So Simple Vasectomy Clinic. I was there in July - it was a complete breeze and I would recommend it to anyone. There was a ~$30-40 fee for a post-op support kit, which consisted of an ice pack, support jockey, creams, etc. Procedure itself fully covered by OHIP.