• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

vasectomys...

Woody

TRIBE Member
Thinking about having one done, and was curious to see if anyone else has had one and what to expect (besides not being able to have any more kids...)

derek

TRIBE Member
been thinking about it for a while too. actually, i've pretty much made up my mind to do it, i'm just notoriously bad at committing to making dr appointments.

i also have a varicose vein that needs tending too (on my leg, not my dick, thought i should clarify), but trying to get an appointment with a vascular surgeon is mind numbing.

Katman

TRIBE Member
I'm officially sterile... It was no big deal.. took all of 10 minutes. Freezing was the worst part. A day or so later felt like I was 'knocked' in the nuts.. not excruciating by any means.. just a dull ache in the belly. Only lasted for a day. Kick back on the couch for the weekend and relax. I've heard stories of guys getting black and blue and having nuts the size of baseballs after, but that is pretty rare. It is reversible, although the Urologist said "we just have to dig a little deeper to reattach"..

Deus

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
Does this do anything to a mans hormone levels?
No, because only the vas deference is cut, which does not carry hormones, only spermatozoa. The hormones are carried through the blood vessels. Hormones would only be affected if the balls were removed from the body.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
I'm curious about this as well.

What happens to one's goo.. does it change colour, will I still be able to cumshot the chandelier

Katman

TRIBE Member
Woody said:
the thing I am worried about is decreased sexual drive...
I can only speak for myself here, but I found an increased sex drive.. can't explain it, but it did go up. No noticable changes in goo consistancy, volume of man gravy or spunk velocity. I'll have to ask about taste. The only downside is that I can't refer to it as baby batter any more.

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
I've been meaning to go do this as well. Two kids is enough for me and my wife... Maybe I'll go book an appointment. Sigh.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
How does it work if there is no decrease in jizz? If you're not pumping sperm anymore is it just semen? I need to give facials.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Katman said:
I can only speak for myself here, but I found an increased sex drive.. can't explain it, but it did go up. No noticable changes in goo consistancy, volume of man gravy or spunk velocity. I'll have to ask about taste. The only downside is that I can't refer to it as baby batter any more.
True, its now as useful as Polyfill

IDEA!

Katman

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
How does it work if there is no decrease in jizz? If you're not pumping sperm anymore is it just semen? I need to give facials.
Only about 5% of your total wad volume is produced in the sack.. so volume would diminish slightly.. but when you're pumping out a good 1/4 of a cup all over your favourite lady's beautiful face, who misses a thimble full?

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
doesn't it give you permanent blue balls? or are the boys ejecting into your ball sack now? fucking weird imo.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i know this sounds horribly morbid, but i would caution someone with 1 child against having a vasectomy. like, what if your child dies, and then you're unable to have another one?

i guess you could go through the procedure a 2nd time, but it seems like a lot of surgery for not a lot of pay-off.

derek

TRIBE Member
i don't think a vasectomy is considered a surgery by normal standards. it's a rock solid procedure that uses cutting edge technology. although, as katman points out reversing the procedure is slightly more invasive.

a vasectomy is a far better option than a hysterectomy though, as it's far less invasive and much less complicated.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i would think that the "equivalent" of a vasectomy for a woman would be a tubal ligation. a hysterectomy is far more drastic!!

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
make sure your marriage is rock solid, because unlike msn messenger, i dont think there is an unblocker button for this procedure...

Stan

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i know this sounds horribly morbid, but i would caution someone with 1 child against having a vasectomy. like, what if your child dies, and then you're unable to have another one?
Exactly. Cos then you'd be forced to buy your babies on the black market. And that's a really expensive way to pay for a meal, even though it's still totally worth it cos babies are so, so delicious.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
I'm definitely doing it after our 2nd child. Just like the Ronco turkey oven, set it and forget it baby.